Reality Bites

RastaMouse

I used to think the sports saying " the team doesn't know how to win " was one of those tired missused statements so prevalent in sports talk. Unfortunately I know differently now. Oh my poor beloved Bills are firmly entrenched in the fog of war with no avenue of egress and the enemy counterattacking.

Reality: Schobel, Milloy, Vincent, Moulds, Bledsoe, Moorman, Henry, Fletcher are all solid stars at their respective position. They are solid, quiet professionals but where does the passion come from. Who is the locker room town crier preparing us for Battle...because the Red Coats are most definitely coming.

Reality: Many O-lines have deficiencies. I can't imagine Atlanta's o-line being so great but Vick and other mobile Qb's sure do cover up for them. In this salary cap era, it may be difficult to have good to great players at every position. We better start identifying the key areas and finding a Qb that can make do with a less than perfect world. (see Doug Flutie circa 1998-1999)

Reality: Josh Reed may never develop into the type of receiver we have all envisioned. Yes, yes I know it takes a WR 3 years to develop but I'm beginning to have serious doubts. Time will tell.

Reality: I hate to be a RudyC but damn I hate to see this stevestojan too.

Well there's my 2 cents and I'll even give you change back...GO BILLS !!!