Belichick already lobbying for Moulds?

Technically, I'm not Pollyanna because I'm not optimisic about this season (or next, especially if we "blow everything up" like is requested here)...  I'm saying the past wasn't a complete disaster, but that's not an optimistic statement.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Pollyanna

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=optimistic

If you're going to use unusual words, you should probably use them in the correct context :D

CW

525185[/snapback]

Better definition here, 3rd paragraph :flirt:

Who does Losman throw to when Evans is double teamed? Yes, you Moulds detractors are so right. Prior to this whole fiasco I bet he would have stayed for a cut in salary and then a chance to make up the difference in incentives. So you cut him to save 5M on the cap and pay another WR to come in and make 3-4M effectively saving a whole 1M to cut E Moulds.

Pollyanna is NOT an unusual word...and I stand by my use of it...however, Rico's definition is much more appropriate to my meaning...It then became by extension (and contrary to the spirit of the book) a somewhat derogatory term for a naïve person who always expects people to act decently, despite strong evidence to the contrary.

don't feel bad Fez...I've been called a pollyanna around here once or twice...

Pollyanna is NOT an unusual word...and I stand by my use of it...however, Rico's definition is much more appropriate to my meaning...It then became by extension (and contrary to the spirit of the book) a somewhat derogatory term for a naïve person who always expects people to act decently, despite strong evidence to the contrary.

don't feel bad Fez...I've been called a pollyanna around here once or twice...

525205[/snapback]

The 1960 Disney production, "Pollyanna" is an excellent movie. Fine cast, scenery, costumes, heartwarming story.

Pollyanna is NOT an unusual word...

Wow, you're right. I just did a search on TSW, and there's tons of references. I guess I've just never read any of the threads with the word in it! :flirt:

At least I gained something productive out of visiting the board today. (there's that pollyanna attitude again! :D )

CW

Who does Losman throw to when Evans is double teamed?  Yes, you Moulds detractors are so right.  Prior to this whole fiasco I bet he would have stayed for a cut in salary and then a chance to make up the difference in incentives.  So you cut him to save 5M on the cap and pay another WR to come in and make 3-4M effectively saving a whole 1M to cut E Moulds.

525204[/snapback]

It could be addition by subtraction. Both Seattle & Minny are benefitting from Koren Robinson's move.