ST's penalties just killed us today

Simon

3 penalties on ST's cost us over 200 yards of field position in a tight defensive battle.

Over 200 yrds!!!

When we get a solid outing from the OLine, our QB stinks up the field, our RB is stumbling around w/ blinders on and the WR corps racks up about a halfdozen drops.

When we get a solid outing from the D it gets blown up by a rookie UDFA (RBaker is tougher than a 2$ steak but he's repeatedly shown bad feet) and again we can't stop opponents when we need to late in a tight game.

When we see a coaching staff pulling out all the stops to get a needed road win, poor execution and a couple key plays end up deciding the outcome of another game we could have won.

This team is just snakebit right now and I'm at a loss to explain why. As much shlt as I've been giving BillsNation the last couple years, I can't hardly blame them for how they've reacted to what we've endured since that awful day in Tennessee.

If we can somehow steal one from the Pats (lmao) and claw our way to 3-3, we might be able to take advantage of the fact that we should improve over the course of the season. But right now this team desperately needs a bounce, a break and a win in a tight game. I just don't know how they're going to do it when the staff has given them every opportunity to win and the players have repeatedly blown it with poor decisions and weak execution.

Over 200 yrds.........sigh............

Our ST's hurt me more today than the OT KR by the jest 2 yrs ago. :D

And, I just don't understand how CBS doesn't show Henry reach his arm over the line for the game tying TD. Brent Jones :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I knew when they hired Bobby Friggin April that we were going down on ST. The guy has always been a loser.  Another good TD move.

37688[/snapback]

That's very smart. I'm sure April hasn't told the players not to block in the back, hold a player 5 yards away from the ball, etc. Gimme a break. These guys are making mistakes on things they have been taught since Vince Lombardi.

April deserves credit for putting the players in a position to succeed. The individuals deserve the blame for their mistakes.

I knew when they hired Bobby Friggin April that we were going down on ST. The guy has always been a loser. Another good TD move.

:D

The Bills ST's are in the best shape they've been in for at least 5 years and probably more.

There's a little more to this organization than Tom Donahoe, you know. Maybe sometime you should consider some of it.