Let's think about motivations here for a minute

From the Roch. D&C ..............Paybacks are a B----------CH!!!!

"I'm sure he has good reason," Losman said. "Ever since I've been here, he hasn't lied to us or told us things that we as players don't want to hear or we don't agree with.

"As long as I've known him, he's been doing the right thing. If that's the decision he's going to make, we as a team collectively have to agree with that and back him. Hopefully we as a team all learn from why he's doing something or why he feels he needs to do something."

To a man, the Bills claimed their focus is solely on Sunday's game against the two-time defending Super Bowl champion Patriots (7-5), who can clinch the AFC East for the fourth time in five years.

"We're preparing to play the Patriots this weekend, and it was business as usual today," linebacker London Fletcher said. "Naturally as a friend you're concerned for your fellow teammates, but it's something the coach is going to handle.

"Mike Mularkey is the head coach of this football team, and any decision he makes you support it and you concern yourself first and foremost with doing your job as a player."

524896[/snapback]

Any this coming from his pet project and likely a bunch of players that were told they are next if they speak up against the admin or coach.