What do you think?

buckeyemike

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frye looked halfway decent.  I've thought well of the job Crenell has been doing, all season long.

528202[/snapback]

Charlie Frye may or may not be the QB of the future. That's partially why the Browns are playing him now.

I give Romeo Crennel tons of credit...he didn't have a whole lot to work with going in. This offseason will be a true test of how fast the Browns get better.

Mike

I know you are in a tough spot, and personally, I think you're ready to be a Browns fan again. Personally, i'm about ready to give up on the NFL all together and find something else to do on sunday's. Thank God for College football, atleast you know your buckeyes will never leave you.

I know I've taken a lot of crap for my position on this Bills v. Browns issue.

Right now, the Browns have (I'll say it again) quite a bit of hope for the future. They went into Cincinnati to play a team that's as hot as a firecracker...and nearly upset them. The Browns play in Oakland next week, and have a legitimate chance to win.

The Bills are already 8 point underdogs Saturday night...and I will be surprised if it is that close.

I still hope there's 3 feet of snow on the ground for the Broncos game...what's the weather looking like up in WNY this weekend?

Mike