This is our team!

ans4e64

I'm sick of all this secrecy in everything involving the bills. As residents of buffalo NY this is our team dammit, and we deserve to know whats going on. This isnt MM's team, this is not TD's team, its OURS. They have no right to hold back information on the Eric Moulds situation or any other situation for that matter. I wont even mention that we pay their damn salaries. TELL US WHATS GOING ON!!!! THIS IS OUR TEAM

I'm sick of all this secrecy in everything involving the bills. As residents of buffalo NY this is our team dammit, and we deserve to know whats going on. This isnt MM's team, this is not TD's team, its OURS. They have no right to hold back information on the Eric Moulds situation or any other situation for that matter. I wont even mention that we pay their damn salaries. TELL US WHATS GOING ON!!!! THIS IS OUR TEAM

524280[/snapback]

It's really not...sorry to break it to you.

What is there to know? Its more than obvious isnt it? Poor management decisions(at least personel wise) both at field level and administration. The latter being the most important. Without proper management the Bills have no future. No reason to care.