a piece of advice

i fear it's gonna be a rout. can anyone say butch davis??

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?id=146058

Before practice Wednesday, running back Willis McGahee said he learned the news regarding Moulds from the media.

"It's crazy. It's a lot of chaos," McGahee said. "You don't know what to expect right now at this point."

Safety Troy Vincent said he was unaware of Moulds' status, but added the team can't afford to lose a player of Moulds' calibre.

"Eric Moulds has proven himself as a fine football player," Vincent said. "Players of his quality give your team a chance to win every Sunday."

Some quotes that didn't make it into print (from bb.com blog)

When several other players were posed the same question in the locker room they didn’t agree with Willis’ assessment.

Terrence McGee: “I don’t feel that. You’ll have to talk to Willis about that. At the end of the day we have to play a game and the Patriots are our next opponent. I don’t think it’s a distraction whatsoever or interfering with the game.”

J.P. Losman: “That’s something coach will address and it’s a situation that’s his. That’s between him and Eric. A lot of players… we don’t know exactly everything so for us to speak on it… unless you know all the ins and outs it’s going to be impossible to talk about.”