I Solute the Great # 80

I for one solute the great Eric Moulds for rebelling against the joke of an organization that has robbed him of a surefire Hall of Fame career. This guy has been nothing short of a model professional his entire 10 years with this team. He never misses games, he is always in 100% tiptop shape, and he competes with a vengeance. There is no doubt in my mind that he made the mistake of his life by staying with this organization when he had a chance to leave. He is more talented then anyone in that great 1996 receiver class with the exceptions of Marvin Harrison and TO, yet his numbers don’t reflect that thanks to the jackasses playing quarterback and the truly "offensive" coordinators he has had to work with in our beloved Buffalo. Now he has this idiot Mularkey trying to muscle him around with some stupid idea that he needs a decoy when playing against a 3rd string secondary that features the likes of T. Tillman at free safety, an ex-Buffalo reject. Recruiting players cut by the Bills over the last 10 years is on par with recruiting super models from a local Jenny Craig meeting, yet Mularkey feels he needs to fool somebody, which lately happens to be himself. Frankly, I wish #80 pulled a Spreewell on this clown to expose him for what he really is, a Tom Donahoe “yes” man. The right message from Ralph Wilson would be to insist that Moulds plays and that every ball is thrown in his direction end of story. I hope to God that Moulds signs with New England or San Diego next year so that he rightfully gets a chance to compete at the highest level because he can definitely still play.

Another thing, I wish you true believers would learn to appreciate people with confidence. The bashing of Moulds, McGahee, and Clemens is completely ridiculous. People think Nate is bad, wait to you see Mr. King try to stop somebody next year on a regular basis or just try to vision Shaud Williams as your starter for any amount of games, talk about a nightmare. There was even a thread suggesting that all Miami players are trouble. Incredible stuff considering that the “U” has put out more Pro Bowlers than anyone else and the great Jim Kelly is also an alumnus. If it was up to this website the Bills would have 53 Jerry Ostrowskis, now that would be a lot of fun and I guarantee that the record would be similar to what we see today. I don’t know what it is with Western New Yorkers, but the majority of them seem to have inferiority complexes, which is quite sad. Man do I miss those humble blue-collar soles: Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, and Bill Polian!

I for one solute the great Eric Moulds for rebelling against the joke of an organization that has robbed him of a surefire Hall of Fame career. This guy has been nothing short of a model professional his entire 10 years with this team. He never misses games, he is always in 100% tiptop shape, and he competes with a vengeance. There is no doubt in my mind that he made the mistake of his life by staying with this organization when he had a chance to leave. He is more talented then anyone in that great 1996 receiver class with the exceptions of Marvin Harrison and TO, yet his numbers don’t reflect that thanks to the jackasses playing quarterback and the truly "offensive" coordinators he has had to work with in our beloved Buffalo. Now he has this idiot Mularkey trying to muscle him around with some stupid idea that he needs a decoy when playing against a 3rd string secondary that features the likes of T. Tillman at free safety, an ex-Buffalo reject. Recruiting players cut by the Bills over the last 10 years is on par with recruiting super models from a local Jenny Craig meeting, yet Mularkey feels he needs to fool somebody, which lately happens to be himself.  Frankly, I wish #80 pulled a Spreewell on this clown to expose him for what he really is, a Tom Donahoe “yes” man. The right message from Ralph Wilson would be to insist that Moulds plays and that every ball is thrown in his direction end of story. I hope to God that Moulds signs with New England or San Diego next year so that he rightfully gets a chance to compete at the highest level because he can definitely still play.

Another thing, I wish you true believers would learn to appreciate people with confidence. The bashing of Moulds, McGahee, and Clemens is completely ridiculous. People think Nate is bad, wait to you see Mr. King try to stop somebody next year on a regular basis or just try to vision Shaud Williams as your starter for any amount of games, talk about a nightmare. There was even a thread suggesting that all Miami players are trouble. Incredible stuff considering that the “U” has put out more Pro Bowlers than anyone else and the great Jim Kelly is also an alumnus.  If it was up to this website the Bills would have 53 Jerry Ostrowskis, now that would be a lot of fun and I guarantee that the record would be similar to what we see today. I don’t know what it is with Western New Yorkers, but the majority of them seem to have inferiority complexes, which is quite sad. Man do I miss those humble blue-collar soles: Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, and Bill Polian!

524098[/snapback]

If you're saying that people shouldn't make snap judgments about an entire group and should refrain from broad generalizations, then I agree.