Mularkey is incredible

I just saw the clip of Mularkey refusing to answer any questions about Moulds on ESPN's NFL Live.  He looked like an absolute idiot.  As I type this, Golic and Schlereth are making fun of him.  Oh dear God, this is our team.  :D

524068[/snapback]

He can't say anything until Moulds meets with Ralph.. and Golic is no position to make fun of anyone. :devil:

I think Golic is great.  Mike and Mike is a good show.

524073[/snapback]

I've actually never listened to the Mike and Mike show.. My dislike of Golic is from him talking about how Flutie was going to lead SD to the promised land.. and how dumb we were for cutting the midget.. I think it was during ESPN's coverage of '01 draft.

I've actually never listened to the Mike and Mike show.. My dislike of Golic is from him talking about how Flutie was going to lead SD to the promised land.. and how dumb we were for cutting the midget.. I think it was during ESPN's coverage of '01 draft.

524085[/snapback]

Sadly, that was the opinion of most of the national media at that time.

He looked like an absolute idiot. As I type this, Golic and Schlereth are making fun of him.

Wow, talk about somebody on a crusade misrepresenting the truth to fit their own needs.

The only people that looked like idiots were the "football" journalists who chose to completely ignroe football and continue baiting him with questions about Moulds after he ahd already told them several times that it was an internal matter that he wasn't going to discuss.

And Golic and Schlereth's only reaction was that if you read between the lines, teh fact that Moulds will miss Wed/Thur practices suggests that he will indeed eventually be out for Sunday.

But feel free to keep making up garbage to support your single-topic rantings.

Wow, talk about somebody on a crusade misrepresenting the truth to fit their own needs.

The only people that looked like idiots were the "football" journalists who chose to completely ignroe football and continue baiting him with questions about Moulds after he ahd already told them several times that it was an internal matter that he wasn't going to discuss.

And Golic and Schlereth's only reaction was that if you read between the lines, teh fact that Moulds will miss Wed/Thur practices suggests that he will indeed eventually be out for Sunday.

But feel free to keep making up garbage to support your single-topic rantings.

524164[/snapback]

Thanks, I appreciate that. Because I care so heartily, I just went back on DVR and watched it over to see how I might've misinterpreted Golic and Schlereth. Here's Sclereth's exact comment:

<smirking> "Here's what I find interesting. You've excused him from Wednesday practice...and Thursday practice...<sarcastic tone> but you're not gonna say that you're not gonna play him. <raised voice> That's when you get your reps!! That's when you work on what you're gonna do!! <Golic laughing>

My bad. Now I see the utmost respect and sincerity that they paid MM there. You were right.

Any disparaging remarks about management and/or coaches is considered by some as a crusade for attention and a major exaggeration.

Thanks, I appreciate that.  Because I care so heartily, I just went back on DVR and watched it over to see how I might've misinterpreted Golic and Schlereth.  Here's Sclereth's exact comment:

<smirking> "Here's what I find interesting.  You've excused him from Wednesday practice...and Thursday practice...<sarcastic tone> but you're not gonna say that you're not gonna play him.  <raised voice> That's when you get your reps!!  That's when you work on what you're gonna do!!  <Golic laughing>

My bad.  Now I see the utmost respect and sincerity that they paid MM there.  You were right.

524177[/snapback]

<smirking>...<sarcastic tone>

Uh-huh, no bias in that "exact" description.... :devil:

Any disparaging remarks about management and/or coaches is considered by some as a crusade for attention and a major exaggeration.

Yeah, because out of the 40 disparaging threads on the front page, I'm in at least, ummmmm..... 2 of them. And the person I referred to as on a crusade in this thread has about 60+ posts ragging on the Bills just this week.

:devil:

Such is the state of the Buffalo Bills. I love them anyway.

Yeah, because out of the 40 disparaging threads on the front page, I'm in at least, ummmmm..... 2 of them. And the person I referred to as on a crusade in this thread has about 60+ posts ragging on the Bills just this week.

524460[/snapback]

I just saw the clip of Mularkey refusing to answer any questions about Moulds on ESPN's NFL Live.  He looked like an absolute idiot.  As I type this, Golic and Schlereth are making fun of him.  Oh dear God, this is our team.  ;)

524068[/snapback]

If he had given details, this board would have smashed him for washing the team's dirty laundry in public. :)

524164[/snapback]

I'm no big Media backer by any means...But in this case I don't think you can blame the Media much for pressing...I mean, if it was Sam Aiken we were talking about it would be one thing...But in EM you have maybe the best know Buffalo Bills Player, and a guy who has been there for 10 years...I just don't expect the Media in Buffalo to do anything other than jump all over this story like a bum on a bologna sandwich...

Just my opinion... :)

I'm no big Media backer by any means...But in this case I don't think you can blame the Media much for pressing...

524739[/snapback]

I can understand and accept it to a certain degree. But after you've already told somebody 3-4 times that you're not going to discuss a private matter publically, then maybe it's time for them to move away from the tangential soap opera melodrama and start discussing football.

Their repeated efforts to turn molehills into mountains are embarassing at best and serve no other purpose than to create controversy to sell papers. I have no interest in their sales numbers and as much as I'd be interested to know what went on, I'd rather the Bills keep it in the room where it belongs.

The only person who could say that Mularkey looked like an idiot in that clip is somebody that had already formed their opinion well before they actually even saw the clip.

his best quote of the press conference "I have never lied"

yeah and Nixon was not a crook, and Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman.....

But I will give him credit, for being a team puppet. You couldn't even see where Donahoe's hand was up his ass. :)