MM Press conference summary

DPR4444

So... what is the chant gonna be?

Don-a-ho must go?

TD must go?

Way to go Don-a-ho....Now go?

Cmon, who has a decent chant?

524087[/snapback]

Three simple words: TOM MUST GO. TOM MUST GO.

I'd like to thank the 1992 Giants fans for that inspiration (Ray Must Go, Ray Must Go).

Three simple words:  TOM MUST GO.  TOM MUST GO. 

I'd like to thank the 1992 Giants fans for that inspiration (Ray Must Go, Ray Must Go).

524105[/snapback]

Or the Bills fans from the '94 season, after the Pats came to town and beat us.

"Walt Must Go!"

Ah, you were there, huh? So was I. That was one of 4 games I attended that year: the only win I got to see that year was the win over Green Bay, where Andre Reed wore out Terrell Buckley. I was treated to losses to the Pats, Colts, and the Vikings, a game made worse by the fact that I attended that game w/ a van load of Vikings fans from work!

Ah, you were there, huh?  So was I.  That was one of 4 games I attended that year:  the only win I got to see that year was the win over Green Bay, where Andre Reed wore out Terrell Buckley.  I was treated to losses to the Pats, Colts, and the Vikings, a game made worse by the fact that I attended that game w/ a van load of Vikings fans from work!

524121[/snapback]

Yeah, that Vikings game was good times. That whole season pretty much stunk. First time since '87 without the playoffs...first time since '90 without the SB...those brutal "throwbacks" against Houston...capped off of course by that home finale to the Pats. It's funny, I remember the media was so enamored with them, saying how they are the up and coming team, led by their young QB (Bledsoe) and they will replace Buffalo as the AFC power.

what about the handoff to Bennie Anderson - screen to Mike Williams secret weapon play???

524029[/snapback]

But it's not JUST a screen...it's a fake QB sneak end-around WR option screen pass to Mike Williams...for a four yard loss...on fourth and inches...when Willis has 84 yards on 24 carries already... :devil:

I !@#$ing hate this offense. I really do.