MM Press conference summary

DPR4444

Will not discuss EM situation

Will be handled internally

Will not answer if Moulds skipped meeting with him

EM is “excused” from practice today and tomorrow

that's about it!

524018[/snapback]

I'm making a huge sign on Sunday and going into the stadium an hour early that says Donahoe needs to go. Hopefully more people will do the same.

he also seemed about ready to get a bit pissed at one point.

something to the effect of:

(smirking incredulously) "what part of this (no comment) do you not get through your......long pause..........................questions?

I'm making a huge sign on Sunday and going into the stadium an hour early that says Donahoe needs to go. Hopefully more people will do the same.

524021[/snapback]

i wouldnt be surpised if they kicked you out of the stadium if you did that.

if you can't criticize an opposing player without getting kicked out [ron mexico]

there's no way they tolerate criticizing the GM

he also seemed about ready to get a bit pissed at one point.

something to the effect of:

(smirking incredulously) "what part of this (no comment) do you not get through your......long pause..........................questions?

524023[/snapback]

Liked the reporter right after` that said, "dude, this guy has been a great, 10 year player and the FANS deserve to know whats going on"

Could almost sense the pause where MM wanted to say"screw the fans, this is about my job", thought better of it, and just siad More details on Friday.

Also, the report about the Monday meeting on Monday from Mort must not be accurate, or MM lied. He flat out said "whatever I said on Monday is the truth, I always tell the truth"

Would sure hate to see if EM did blow off that meeting, how would he and TD double talk themselves out of that one

i wouldnt be surpised if they kicked you out of the stadium if you did that.

if you can't criticize an opposing player without getting kicked out [ron mexico]

there's no way they tolerate criticizing the GM

524028[/snapback]

That's why I'm advocation verbal abuse. If we can get at least half the stadium calling for TD to be fired in unison, they can't do a thing.

That's why I'm advocation verbal abuse.  If we can get at least half the stadium calling for TD to be fired in unison, they can't do a thing.

524060[/snapback]

So... what is the chant gonna be?

Don-a-ho must go?

TD must go?

Way to go Don-a-ho....Now go?

Cmon, who has a decent chant?