WOOHOO

Chilly

Ice in Austin?  All those government workers trying to milk the system?

524031[/snapback]

Hahaha. It just may be that is the case. I work for the government and I am sure damn glad that I got off. :devil:

This is why they closed the University:

Freezing Drizzle / Wind Low

26° F

lol.

My University closed due to ice, haha, I love Texas.

People in Buffalo would still have to work.  :D

523933[/snapback]

Sounds like Oregon. Our TV stations will actually cut into the middle of a show to tell us it's snowing outside. Oh brother... :devil:

Sounds like Oregon.  Our TV stations will actually cut into the middle of a show to tell us it's snowing outside.  Oh brother... :devil:

524118[/snapback]

Same here in Cincy. A possibility of 3 to 5 inches Thursday night. You can't watch a local broadcast channel that doesn't inturrupt every half-hour or so with a "ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne!!!!-Storm Weather Alert!!!!

Last week, a deadly *two inches* of snow was predicted - didn't happen. The local tv newsies were the very soul of sad disappointment... :D

Same here in Cincy.  A possibility of 3 to 5 inches Thursday night. You can't watch a local broadcast channel that doesn't inturrupt every half-hour or so with a  "ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne!!!!-Storm Weather Alert!!!!

Last week, a deadly *two inches* of snow was predicted - didn't happen. The local tv newsies were the very soul of sad disappointment... :devil:

524237[/snapback]

When I was living on Long Island, I went to the supermarket one evening and the store was PACKED. I have never seen a store this busy...even on the day before Thanksgiving. The register lines were all the way down the grocery isles. People's carts were over flowing with toilet paper, water, milk, bread, etc. I was dumbfounded. Finally I asked someone what was up..."Didn't you hear? It's supposed to snow tonight."

This is Long Island. It snows once in a while. What's the big freakin' deal?