NO way TD or MM should go

BDW1968

We have a team that is rebuilding and are developing a young QB. You are going to have some vets that will complain about the way things are being done. If you have players that do not want to be here then get them out of here and find some players that do. You have a QB in his first year a head coach in his second year and a DC in his third, with no good DT to help the LB’s and the DB’s. This is not a play off team, next year maybe, maybe not but I do not believe you scrap everything now if you do then you will start all over with a 3 yr turn around with all new coaches and a new GM. I know I do not want to see that happen. We have some players to get rid of starting with Eric M. He is not putting up the numbers he should be and just running his mouth. Use the extra cap money to fix the O-line and D-line and draft MUCH better. I hope the players are not running the ship……

We have a team that is rebuilding and are developing a young QB. You are going to have some vets that will complain about the way things are being done. If you have players that do not want to be here then get them out of here and find some players that do. You have a QB in his first year a head coach in his second year and a DC in his third, with no good DT to help the LB’s and the DB’s. This is not a play off team, next year maybe, maybe not but I do not believe you scrap everything now if you do then you will start all over with a 3 yr turn around with all new coaches and a new GM. I know I do not want to see that happen. We have some players to get rid of starting with Eric M. He is not putting up the numbers he should be and just running his mouth. Use the extra cap money to fix the O-line and D-line and draft MUCH better. I hope the players are not running the ship……

523688[/snapback]

Yep...The TD Master Plan is right on Schedule... B-)

523688[/snapback]

This was ateam that was supposed to content this year. TD should go as he inherited a rebuilding team...he rebuilt it into another rebuilding team. Would you entrust him to do it again? Mularky has lost the team and is a TD guy - therefore he must go as well as the new GM will need a man he can work with...Not that MM could not be worked with, but if you can handpick your 1st leuitenant, why wouldn't you take who you wanted?

Also on the production of Moulds - he is working with a QB who locks onto Evens...should he steal Lee's jersay to get some balls thrown his way? Quit m,aking him the scapegoat for an f-ed up team...

523688[/snapback]

If all it takes is 3 years then why has it been 6 years without a playoff appearance? By your own logic TD should go.

RTB