Scary moment of game

TD Tom

The lowlight of the game for me was when we had 4th n goal and they took the timeout. Bledsoe comes to the sideline and Mularkey asks Bledsoe 'should we go for it?' The look on Mularkey's face was sheer terror. In preseason he has talked big. Mularkey better not turn into a spineless GW-clone! We'll find out about what Mularkey is about in the next two weeks.

The lowlight of the game for me was when we had 4th n goal and they took the timeout.  Bledsoe comes to the sideline and Mularkey asks Bledsoe 'should we go for it?'  The look on Mularkey's face was sheer terror.  In preseason he has talked big.  Mularkey better not turn into a spineless GW-clone!  We'll find out about what Mularkey is about in the next two weeks.

37617[/snapback]

Now we are predicting what the head coach is thinking? Very weak. Going for it was the right call. I watch the same gae as you. I didn't see any fear in MM. I did see a QB suck out loud for the 20th straight game...I saw a O-Line suck...I saw a D give up big plays...but no, I did not see a fear in the head coach.

PTR

Now we are predicting what the head coach is thinking?  Very weak.  Going for it was the right call.  I watch the same gae as you.  I didn't see any fear in MM.  I did see a QB suck out loud for the 20th straight game...I saw a O-Line suck...I saw a D give up big plays...but no, I did not see a fear in the head coach.

PTR

37656[/snapback]

my point wasn't that we shouldn't have gone for it. But that Mularkey wasn't pumping up his team with confidence stating we're going to score.