BB.com

Mile High

On the front page they are showing a picture of Mularkey with a big 3:20 stamp over his picture. Says he will address Moulds situation. And the injury status of Williams (like anyone cares), Villiral and Campbell.

Something fuggin really weird is going on @ One Bills Drive. I for one am not a big Moulds fan, but if he sits for the season that's total bullshti in my eyes.

On the front page they are showing a picture of Mularkey with a big 3:20 stamp over his picture.  Says he will address Moulds situation.  And the injury status of Williams (like anyone cares), Villiral and Campbell.

Something fuggin really weird is going on @ One Bills Drive.  I for one am not a big Moulds fan, but if he sits for the season that's total bullshti in my eyes.

523620[/snapback]

I am in total agreement with you. I don't think moulds is or ever was great but he was good. And i didn't like what i saw in terms of his relationship with JP especially in the blatant dogging it while playing NO in san antone, but the guy deserves a little respect for his loyalty to the "organization."