Mularkey

Stussy109

I'm seeing some red flags here. 1st Sam Adams was told we have a better chance without him, 2nd Moulds is told we are better off without him. These are coaching decisions...

Our Coach, is CHOOSING to bench pro-bowl caliber players for the likes of Justin Bannan, Lauvale Sape, and Sam Aiken. From a management perspective which i have experience with (business wise), when you have solid veterans that have sacrificed themselves for you and your business, then all of a sudden you tell them that we're better off without you, it will create a slow growing cancer. Moulds is not the cancer, adams is not the cancer. There is obviously some personality conflicts going on here. It seems that maybe the older veterans are the only ones speaking up. If what the reports are saying are true about Moulds are tue, i'd be a little pissed off too. He has a big salary, and the guy wants to earn it. theres nothing wrong with that. If he were this guy who wanted to sit back and collect his paycheck, he would give two sheets about being benched and just go with it. however, he was discontent with not being involved in the gameplan which is crazy. How can E. moulds who has had several career games vs. the dolphns not be involved in the game plan.

Where has Sam Adams been? Usually with injuries, a coach looks to his remaining vets to step it up along side the back ups, however mularkey chooses to keep the guy on the sideline. Both of these guys just want to make plays for their team and earn their paycheck. I put fault on Mularkey because, what he's doing IS NOT WORKING. It's one thing to be hard nosed, but its another to be selfish and immature which in the end results in a 4-8 record.

--Let Moulds make some plays, the guy is 32, wants to have a few more memories and make an impact for the team. Let the guy play

--Sam Adams, any coach who chooses Justin Bannan over Sam Adams has got to be outright looney.

Coach... YOU are losing games for the Bills

--Let Moulds make some plays, the guy is 32, wants to have a few more memories and make an impact for the team.  Let the guy play

Coach... YOU are losing games for the Bills

523541[/snapback]

Agreed...I just think a good HC can keep his Players happy through proper communication and knowing that you can't take a Vet WR who has been over, or at least close to 1000 yards 6 out of the last 7 years and expect him to accept being nothing more than a decoy...Now I'm not saying your Game Plan can't call for Moulds to be a decoy most of the time...I'm just saying if you want a Player like EM to be a Team Player, you're going to have to figure out a way to get him the Ball every now and again. And most importantly your going to have to communicate to him the importance of his Role in the overall Offensive Game Plan... B-)