What I find most disturbing about this entire

Gary M

Is how fast the "FANS" have turned on EM.

MM comes in, can't call a complete game to save his life, flip flops on the QB, takes control from his chosen OC,and pisses off the vets.

EM has been a team guy his entire tenure, and only gripes when the new coach starts blowing games, which BTW every one has been doing, and the fans start bashing him as a primadona. :D

UNBillieveable

Is how fast the "FANS" have turned on EM.

MM comes in, can't call a complete game to save his life, flip flops on the QB, takes control from his chosen OC,and pisses off the vets.

EM has been a team guy his entire tenure, and only gripes when the new coach starts blowing games, which BTW every one has been doing, and the fans start bashing him as a primadona. B-)

UNBillieveable

523494[/snapback]

I'm with you. I will take Eric's 10 year commitment to the Bills over Mularkeys year and half. I can't explain why, but if Moulds is forced out like this, I will really lose some of the love I have for the Bills. They are turning into an organization that does not deserve my support.

The moral of the story is be careful who you have a "power struggle" with. I think this episode stems from the benching of Losman and carries weight now that he's playing to garner more experience. Everyone here must understand that J.P. has to be given room to lead. The Buffalo Bills obviously have made that call and Moulds doesn't agree with it! Plain and simple! :doh:B-)

The moral of the story is be careful who you have a "power struggle" with. I think this episode stems from the benching of Losman and carries weight now that he's playing to garner more experience. Everyone here must understand that J.P. has to be given room to lead. The Buffalo Bills obviously have made that call and Moulds doesn't agree with it! Plain and simple! :doh:  B-)

523566[/snapback]

I don't think that is it at all for Moulds has supported JP numerous times in the media; just in the previous game he and JP seemed to be finding a chemistry. Now once it looks like we are OUT of the playoff race, MM FINALLY commits to JP and then starts playing Madden on the field. Like I've said earlier I'd rather spend 2 or 3 more seaosns with Moulds on this time rather than a stupid head coach with no credentials or strategy!

Possible reasons for benching:

- A power struggle between Losman and Moulds

- A desire to save Ralph Wilson some money on Moulds' salary

- A desire to make the same statement the Bills made by releasing Bobby Shaw

- Moulds having an attitude problem/being a cancer

The Buffalo Bills obviously have made that call and Moulds doesn't agree with it! Plain and simple! :doh:  B-)

523566[/snapback]

That is a baseless charge.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=30997&hl=

The coach called Eric Moulds, J.P. Losman's greatest supporter and said he's still a great talent, even if he's not the same player he was a few years ago

-Bills Daily

The moral of the story is be careful who you have a "power struggle" with. I think this episode stems from the benching of Losman and carries weight now that he's playing to garner more experience. Everyone here must understand that J.P. has to be given room to lead. The Buffalo Bills obviously have made that call and Moulds doesn't agree with it! Plain and simple! :doh:  B-)

523566[/snapback]

Well said....All it means is that Eric Moulds is not part of the plan for the

Bills.....Thank you Moulds for the 10 years you provided...But it is time to

move on for both you as well as the bills.