HOW THE HELL DID WE GET TO THIS POINT?

Stl Bills

Even the 3-13 year didn't seem to have this much bullsh*t. I don't know what to think anymore. I wasn't too excited about the hiring of Mularky but after last years run at the playoffs I actually started believing in this guy. Then this year he's made some of the most bonehead coaching moves I have ever seen. Not to mention he has had quite a few problems with people on the team...Willis, Adams, Moulds, and Tom Clements. Does anybody remember ever having this many question marks going into the next year? Both lines need a makeover, so does the secondary (who knows how the NC situation will pan out), and we are going to need another wide reciever because all indications say this is Mould's last year. How is TD anybetter than Matt Millen? I don't know what to think about Mularky, although the more I think about this year the more I want him canned. As for TD, you've had your 5 years so pack your bags and let someone else have a crack. I'm only 23 but I've been a Bills fan for 18 years and I deserved to get excited about watching football on Sundays. If I wanted Days of Our Lives I'd DVR it and watch that on Sunday, it would be less dramatic. I don't care if some of the people are sick of the Fire TD and Fire MM threads, thats the biggest issue surronding our Bills so don't get pissed when people discuss it. If you don't want to read it then don't click on the link. I'm done with this front office, it's a joke.

23 eh? Well, I've gotcha by 26 years my dear boy and don't ever forget that things will get better, in time! I, personally, have some hopes for the offseason, and IF the changes are implemented in free agency and the draft as I think they will, then 2006 could shape up to being a benchmark year for this franchise! Every one here is special due to their love of the Bills. Think about it? Passion drips from ALL OF US!! Keep the faith, and know that we are in this thing together, owner, GM, and Coaches aside, this IS OUR TEAM! Buffalo Bills, there is nothing like it son!

Thanks for the encouragment but I'm just kind of fed up. I grew up in Richmond, Va and I played pee wee football against Jim Kelly's nephew (who played for Clover Hill Elementry School) twice a year. When I was six years old, Jimbo came to a to one of my games and gave both teams autographs. Ever since I've been a die hard bills fan. I've never been to Buffalo and I've never seen a home game. I've seen the Bills play and win a monday night game in Miami and I've seen them win at

Arrowhead Stadium but never at home. I will suport this team no matter the circumstances and there is no other sports franchise that will ever mean as much to me as the Bills. I'm an out-of-towner but this is my team and I hate to see the way it is now. Go bills in 2006