Has Moulds been suspended?

Albany,n.y.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How's that old saying go? Something like, "May you live in interesting times," if I remember right.

And things certainly are starting to get interesting out on Abbott Road.

Brad: Kudos to whoever put together the 'other radio stations' bit you led the 8:00 hour with. That was some funny s___, even if it nearly made me drive off the road on the way home...

If its true it sure as hell doesn't speak well for MM as a leader or even a coach people want to play for. It'll be that much harder to get FA's in here now (assuming MM's here for another year).

522824[/snapback]

Why? Because he suspends people for having a crappy attitude and putting forth half effort? If we don't get FA's because of THAT, then I don't want those FA's anyhow!

Why?  Because he suspends people for having a crappy attitude and putting forth half effort?  If we don't get FA's because of THAT, then I don't want those FA's anyhow!

522929[/snapback]

Ahhh ... I see so the coach has called out/suspended/bench roughly 10% of this team already and had several other players imply that the coach is the issue, yet it's the players fault? :D

It's not.  I don't watch or read that crap either.  I'm at the point in my life when I wish Sports Talk Radio had never been invented so these a-holes (not you, Brad) wouldn't have jobs.

Sports was a hell of alot more fun before the "Information Age".  Welcome to Rome, circa...

522844[/snapback]

Actually, it wasn't. This message board and able to get all the news stories on the Bills every day when you live out of town didnt exist before the information age. It wasn't nearly as much fun, especially if you no longer lived in Buffalo.

Why doesn't WGR send a reporter out to Sundowners and get the story from the source?  :D

522919[/snapback]

Someone in the WNY media needs to start earning their money & do some serious investigating. Small town, it should be easy. :D

Actually, it wasn't. This message board and able to get all the news stories on the Bills every day when you live out of town didnt exist before the information age. It wasn't nearly as much fun, especially if you no longer lived in Buffalo.

522943[/snapback]

Let's agree to disagree.

I bash WGR on a regular basis but the Bills do not talk to WGR. Actually, they do not tell anyone much of anything unless they want people to know what is going on. Read NO Negativity.

TD called a SEASON TICKET HOLDER a JERK on some other call in show on Monday Night for asking him if he felt he should resign. No NEGATIVE signs at RWS or you will get thrown out. No negative or derogatory T-Shirts are allowed at RWS and it is the Bills discretion as to what is offensive or objectionable.

If it's negative, according to Buffalo Bills policy, it is not allowed to be mentioned by anyone on the radio, on TV or in the newspapers. The fans being angry, frustated and fed up is certainly NOT ALLOWED.

Did we ever get a straight answer on Reuben Brown? NO. Sam Adams? NO. Will we ever get one on EM? NO.

The Bills have certainly sucked the fun (and even the frustration) out of being a Bills Fan The fans need to rise up and take our team back from the a-holes running things. Can they really throw out 70,000+ fans for chanting "TD Sucks, TD Blows, TD Must Go!" on Sunday? It's going to be really ugly. It's time for the fans to take a stand.

I bash WGR on a regular basis but the Bills do not talk to WGR. Actually, they do not tell anyone much of anything unless they want people to know what is going on. Read NO Negativity.

523013[/snapback]

I've heard from a few different people - none of whom report for either the BuffNews or WGR, in case you were wondering - that the working relationship with One Bills Drive is as bad as they've ever seen it. We (the fans) have heard about the blank depth charts, top-secret injury reports, etc., but that's not all that's been going on.

Interesting, too, that Bills Digest no longer has a 'Letters to the Editor' page. Just my opinion here, but I'm guessing that decision wasn't made by Chris Brown.

Bills Fan The fans need to rise up and take our team back from the a-holes running things. Can they really throw out 70,000+ fans for chanting "TD Sucks, TD Blows, TD Must Go!" on Sunday? It's going to be really ugly. It's time for the fans to take a stand.

523013[/snapback]

Yes finally...Revolution! :D

I've heard from a few different people - none of whom report for either the BuffNews or WGR, in case you were wondering - that the working relationship with One Bills Drive is as bad as they've ever seen it. We (the fans) have heard about the blank depth charts, top-secret injury reports, etc., but that's not all that's been going on.

Interesting, too, that Bills Digest no longer has a 'Letters to the Editor' page. Just my opinion here, but I'm guessing that decision wasn't made by Chris Brown.

523038[/snapback]

Typical damage control. Always backfires, too.