My 2 Cents

Frez

I firmly believe we have another batch of bad coaches on this Bills team. Mike Mularkey is a garbage coach. Yes it's Tom Donahoe fault for bring him in. Tom Donahoe has struck out with selecting coaches yet again.

Get a real coach in here and I believe you would see a much better team on the field. This goes back to the Steelers @ Buffalo game last year. Mike Mularkey was lost in that game of chess with Bill Cowher.

We need a proven winner here in Buffalo!

To me it's the coaching staff that Tom Donahoe brought in!

I liked Mularkey at first but at this point I have my doubts about his ability to gameplan, motivate players, and adapt to situations during a game. From the 3rd and 1 gagetry to blowing 4th quarter leads, having the team sleepwalk through road games, etc. To me those kind of things point to bad coaching. I want to see someone who gets pissed at his team after blowing a 20 point 4th quarter lead not say "they gave it all they could" and " I feel bad for the guys it turned out that way". Christ, even is high school hockey if we played like crap or had a melt down like the Bills have had, we were skating line drills in practice till we were puking.

Another angle for me is that Mike Mularkey MAY be in the process of weeding out the bad to bring in the good! It really is a case of who is running the asylum? I think it's significant that Adams and Moulds are fingered as possible malcontents in a season like this one! The other factor is that I personally like the fact that Mike will call out players for substandard play! I find this refreshing!! Getting the right type of player is paramount to turning a team around IMO, attitude is EVERYTHING! Bad attitudes must go, and Mike Mularkey might just have the guts to reshape this roster in a specific image! That takes time!! :D

Another angle for me is that Mike Mularkey MAY be in the process of weeding out the bad to bring in the good! It really is a case of who is running the asylum? I think it's significant that Adams and Moulds are fingered as possible malcontents in a season like this one! The other factor is that I personally like the fact that Mike will call out players for substandard play! I find this refreshing!! Getting the right type of player is paramount to turning a team around IMO, attitude is EVERYTHING! Bad attitudes must go, and Mike Mularkey might just have the guts to reshape this roster in a specific image! That takes time!! :D

523045[/snapback]

I couldnt agree more- as far as I'm concerned, the jury is out on MM- but he should get time to prove himself!

523045[/snapback]

IF that is the case, I have no problem with it... but there's no excuse for the horrible gameday decisions. :(

Actually, I think that next year is shaping up to be a highly charged atmosphere! IF, and I mean, IF, Tom Donahoe is here, the draft and free agency HAS TO BE PERFECT!! There is literally NO ROOM for error! I can safely say that the Bills will make a pretty BIG splash in both arenas, and will be somewhat loaded for Mike Mularkey to show his stuff! Ralph Wilson cannot be happy, and therefore, the ultimatum will be in place..... WIN OR ELSE!! Mike Mularkey is currently setting the stage for a very interesting offseason in Buffalo. Something just tells me that they will be successful, just my hunch!!! :D