Marv Levy for GM

HelloNewman

I would enjoy it just to have a piece of those 90s Bills back. BUT, Marv will not risk tarnishing his rep here in Buffalo. No way would he do it. If he sucked it up then all that he did with those Bills teams will take a back seat.

522199[/snapback]

Actually he might be a perfect GM...Remeber what Levy liked when he was

the coach was the freedom Polian gave him to run the team......I am sure

Marv understands that aspect and will give a free rein to the coach whoever

he would bring......Plus he will bring in a winning attitude....

YAY, then Our owner and gm would have a combined age to make Noah proud! We don't need a band-aid or feel good situation, we need it fixed, and if TD can't do it then lets get a Theo Epstein-type young hot shot.

The coach on WGR says Marv Levy would make a good GM for the Bills....he does have background in scouting players while at KC and he was a good coach of course....the question is if offered...would he do it?

522195[/snapback]

The coach on WGR says Marv Levy would make a good GM for the Bills....he does have background in scouting players while at KC and he was a good coach of course....the question is if offered...would he do it?

522195[/snapback]

I stopped reading after I saw "the coach on WGR". Does ANYONE care what that no-talent disgruntled ex-employee thinks? The guy sucked so bad he couldn't even get a QC job on another team. Levy did him a favor by employing him, then "the coach" (what a laugh that nickname is) did nothing but bad-mouth Marv after being relieved of the job he did so poorly that he is totally UNEMPLOYABLE in football.

Why would you even listen to his show?

It's over. The SB Bills teams are over. Get over it. Kelly - gone. Thomas - gone. Reed - gone. Smith - Gone. Hull - gone.

Hiring an ancient geezer who has been out of the game for nearly a decade just because he once walked the sidelines of OBD is insanity.

It's over.  The SB Bills teams are over.  Get over it.  Kelly - gone. Thomas - gone. Reed - gone. Smith - Gone. Hull - gone.

Hiring an ancient geezer who has been out of the game for nearly a decade just because he once walked the sidelines of OBD is insanity.

522316[/snapback]

Yet "The Coach" lives on. How's that for irony? :)