uh guys we have New England this week

I'd love to see JP beat New England...how sweet would that be...at this point we're the spoilers

GO BILLS!

522183[/snapback]

The only thing that sucks is that the division winner will be either New England (probably) or Miami (doubtful). I don't want either of those teams to win... :D

Of course, we technically do still have a very outside shot... :)

CW

I'd love to see JP beat New England...how sweet would that be...at this point we're the spoilers

GO BILLS!

522183[/snapback]

Correction. "The Bills" have Newengland this week. It's up to MM et al to do the thing on the field. "We" - the fans have far less to do with the ultimate outcome than the players and coaches. It's up to THEM to put up or shut up. It's up to we the fans to never shut up.

That said, no misfortune, however gruesome or mean a twist of fate that ever befalls Newengland would be cause for anything other than a sheer joyous celebration in my home.

(read it slowly. it does make sense.)

The only thing that sucks is that the division winner will be either New England (probably) or Miami (doubtful).  I don't want either of those teams to win... :D

Of course, we technically do still have a very outside shot... :)

CW

522186[/snapback]

so we win, mia looses and than we still have that remote as hell chance. Beating the PATS would really be a great gift forget all the other ramifications this might have. Go Bills beat the Pats and mister Sportsman of the Year!!!

Yeah, let's win and spoil draft position.

522190[/snapback]

I'd rather win and get our young guys some confidence than lose and have to overpay for a high top 10 draft pick who, statistically, has no better chance of success than players picked in the 10-20 range. Our young guys believing him themselves (particularly JP) will go much farther in making this team successful next year than picking 5 spots higher.

I hate when the word 'spoiler' comes out. It means your season was a failure and that's all you have left. Didja hafta say that? I was still pretending we were 8-4 and you ruined my delusion.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills beat the Pats. Just to make last week's debacle that much more painful. Had we won them both, we'd truly be in position to win the division. Alas, we now need to win out and hope miami AND the pats finish 8-8. I believe we'd win the tie breaker scenarios.

Na-guh-hap'n

I'd rather win and get our young guys some confidence than lose and have to overpay for a high top 10 draft pick who, statistically, has no better chance of success than players picked in the 10-20 range.  Our young guys believing him themselves (particularly JP) will go much farther in making this team successful next year than picking 5 spots higher.

522257[/snapback]

thank you.

The Bills will play NE tough for exactly 39 minutes this week and then fold quicker than a tent in a hurricane when something doesn't go their way in the 3rd quarter. They will lose by a couple scores and then complain how the fans were too quiet all day and took away their homefield advantage. Any win is totally meaningless the rest of the way.