Positions and needs for next year

ans4e64

i dont know what we will do in next years draft or Free agency, we have so many glaring needs.

OL- obviously we need to upgrade the o-line tremendously, i dont know who will be out there FA wise, but in the draft you will see an abundance of OT's in the first round, but the only 2 i would be satisfied with would be D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Eric Winston.

SS and FS - we need both of these positions, troy vincent isnt what he used to be, hence replacing him with someone new every game, and milloy is just terrible, i cant bear to watch him miss tackles for another year. I dont see the back-ups on this roster as being starters, maybe rashad baker, but we all certainly know coy wire is not. There is a safety coming out of virginia tech named jimmy williams that i am just drooling over, he'll probably get taken in the top 8, and i know we need help on the line but he is an animal.

CB - I personally dont see this as one of our top needs, i know nate will be leaving but i am interested to see the development of jabari greer, and lets not forget about kevin thomas. I understand this is a need but i dont think its higher than some of the others. I think this is an area where you bring in a FA.

DT- I see this as one of our biggest needs. I dont like Ron Edwards as a starter and Sam Adams might be gone next year. Tim Anderson is good but i like him better in a rotation not an every down player. Since this could potentially be a huge area of concern we might have to look at free agency to get the help we need right away.

WR - I like lee evans a lot, but i dont think eric moulds will be back. His cap figure is just too high and frankly im sick of his attitude. I dont see anyone else on the roster being able to step up.... josh reed or sam aiken, and parrish i think will be a career slot receiver, i'd like to see a guy with some size come in next year. 2 receivers i like coming out of the draft is Maurice Stovall from ND and Matt Trannon from michigan state. They are serious red zone threats.

TE - As far as im concerned we might as well just wipe out our whole roster and start over at this position. Im sick of waiting to see Euhus play more than 5 games straight w/o an injury and mark campbell just doesnt have the talent. I know we have everett coming back next year but are we really going to put all are marbles on him? I think a FA would be good here just in case everett doesnt pan out, then we have an imediate answer. But watch out for Anthony Fasano coming out of ND, he's a real threat and i dont think he's getting the attention he deserves.

So..... i think that next year at draft time we might hear the famous words of TD, "we're going to draft the best player available" but i think this time since we need help at so many positions it might actually be true.

i dont know what we will do in next years draft or Free agency, we have so many glaring needs.

OL- obviously we need to upgrade the o-line tremendously, i dont know who will be out there FA wise, but in the draft you will see an abundance of OT's in the first round, but the only 2 i would be satisfied with would be D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Eric Winston.

SS and FS - we need both of these positions, troy vincent isnt what he used to be, hence replacing him with someone new every game, and milloy is just terrible, i cant bear to watch him miss tackles for another year. I dont see the back-ups on this roster as being starters, maybe rashad baker, but we all certainly know coy wire is not. There is a safety coming out of virginia tech named jimmy williams that i am just drooling over, he'll probably get taken in the top 8, and i know we need help on the line but he is an animal.

CB - I personally dont see this as one of our top needs, i know nate will be leaving but i am interested to see the development of jabari greer, and lets not forget about kevin thomas. I understand this is a need but i dont think its higher than some of the others. I think this is an area where you bring in a FA.

DT- I see this as one of our biggest needs. I dont like Ron Edwards as a starter and Sam Adams might be gone next year. Tim Anderson is good but i like him better in a rotation not an every down player. Since this could potentially be a huge area of concern we might have to look at free agency to get the help we need right away.

WR - I like lee evans a lot, but i dont think eric moulds will be back. His cap figure is just too high and frankly im sick of his attitude. I dont see anyone else on the roster being able to step up.... josh reed or sam aiken, and parrish i think will be a career slot receiver, i'd like to see a guy with some size come in next year. 2 receivers i like coming out of the draft is Maurice Stovall from ND and Matt Trannon from michigan state. They are serious red zone threats.

TE - As far as im concerned we might as well just wipe out our whole roster and start over at this position. Im sick of waiting to see Euhus play more than 5 games straight w/o an injury and mark campbell just doesnt have the talent. I know we have everett coming back next year but are we really going to put all are marbles on him? I think a FA would be good here just in case everett doesnt pan out, then we have an imediate answer. But watch out for Anthony Fasano coming out of ND, he's a real threat and i dont think he's getting the attention he deserves.

So..... i think that next year at draft time we might hear the famous words of TD, "we're going to draft the best player available" but i think this time since we need help at so many positions it might actually be true.

521656[/snapback]

I think our first pick should be OT only if Ferguson is there (Eric Winston would be a tremendous reach at no.7) or DT unless one of the two stud DEs are available.

We could then use our second round pick on the best DT, OL or CB since we're picking so high and with two high picks in the 3rd round I think we can either find a SS or FS or trade up into the 2nd if an impact WR or S drops.

As far as TE I think we'll draft depth at the position but Everett should be the answer at the position sooner than later.

We've got to shore up OT, DT and CB but I'd be happy if we went for one of those stud DE's with our first pick since this draft is so deep at OL.