Nobody Got Fired Today?

cåblelady

The firings will happen after 1/1/2006 Hopefully after we lose to the Jets, improve our draft position and destroy their hopes of getting Bush, Leinart or Young.

If you think Ralph is mad now, imagine what a run for the bus game at the Jets will do. The waterboy may even get fired.

Damn.

:blink:

521636[/snapback]

Days not over for me yet...so, ya never know. But, as the boss is out today, I'm probably safe 'til tomorrow. Keep a good thought...and do something about those drooling dogs, will ya?

The firings will happen after 1/1/2006  Hopefully after we lose to the Jets, improve our draft position and destroy their hopes of getting Bush, Leinart or Young. 

If you think Ralph is mad now, imagine what a run for the bus game at the Jets will do.  The waterboy may even get fired.

521649[/snapback]

I agree with this. In fact I've coined a term for the outcome of yesterday's Miami game: it was a draft-day victory! I'd like a string of draft-day victories from now until the end of the season, followed by an upgrade at the general manager position.