Random thoughts...

VIPP

First post guys, but I been with yall since 1999..

Random thoughs:

1) Drafting Roscoe Parrish- This guy is wat, 5'9 160lbs soaking wet. No where near as fast as I thought he would be, AND we took him with our First overal pick in last years Draft (2nd rounder). What hurts even more is the fact that Chris Henry the stud rookie WR for the bengals seemed like a better choice the kid is 6'4 200lbs and runs around 4.4 in the 40. I don't get it...did we really need a punt returner that bad?

2) Chris Henry and Alex Smith(TE)- We should have drafted Alex smith, the outstanding rookie TE with our second...and picked up Henry with our third. I know hindsight is always 20/20...but damn, i'm pretty sure I could have chose that then and there.

3) Replaced the left side of our O-Line- we got rid of JJ and that smith kid(who was trash) and repaced him with the bears trash of M. Gandy and I don't even know where they found B. Anderson. This was a HUGE step backwards, especially with a rookie QB with happy feet (who doesn't feel comfortable as it is).

4) Mike Williams- I don't care what anybody says, this guy was our best O-LInemen last season...and now he's been delegated to the bench because of an undrafted FA. Don't get me wrong Jason Peters has impressed the HELL out of me...holding his own, infact dominating premier DE like Julius Peppers and Jason Taylor. However, since he has proven himself as a capable RT, now is the time to move him to the LT spot...i'm sure he'll be able to make that adjust easier than MW, because williams has been playing that RT spot his whole football career. With peters at LT and williams at RT that is the beginning of a decent o-line

4) Vincent - highly overpaid, remember, he was brought in to be on the opposite side of clements...

5) Eric Moulds- My favourite bills since the kelly, reed, thermal era..THis guy has been my man since that 98 season...everytime there was a discussion about who the best WR was, I always had E-MOney on my list of top 5. But the fact remains, he doesn't have it like he used to...Where is that seperation, what happened to those long electrifying TD plays...what happened to breaking tackles and juking the hell out of DB's...The guy doesn't have it anymore. Every time I see a long pass play, it seems like the DB is going stride for stride with Eric. I hate to say it, but the guy doesn't have it anymore and isn't worth the money.

6) Rest of bills WR's- useless

7) McGahee- will get u the runs when u don't need them...when its crunch time and the game is on the line u get NOTHING!! Blame the o-line all you want, he has yet to break a big run in the past 2 seasons, and has yet to play a complete game (run, catch, block)..

8) Clements- good CB that wants a contract deserving of a Great CB. We will let him go, but damn were gonna miss him. If you thought our DB play was bad as it is, wait till u see this team without clements