nice to be back...

Happily yes...taught a law school course of my design on the rights of people with disabilities.  I'd love to see it added permanently to the curriculum.

521550[/snapback]

Well, since you imply that you participitated here under another name while away at the gulug, it's pretty plain that you don't teach ethics. :blink::)

Well, since you imply that you participitated here under another name while away at the gulug, it's pretty plain that you don't teach ethics. :blink:  :)

521604[/snapback]

tennyboner and ethics, yeah right. That's like saying any of the Kennedys have ethics.

Sorry tenny, I didn't mean to sink that low, even you aren't as bad as the best Kennedy. ;)

Well, since you imply that you participitated here under another name while away at the gulug, it's pretty plain that you don't teach ethics. :)  :D

521604[/snapback]

Actually tennyboy and goatman were banned. I participated recently as pope zimli, never denying who I was, and in fact was pm'd by a moderator. No ethical problem that I can see. Now if you want to bring up that thing with erynthered, Ghost of BIB, me and the sheep.....

Were you in Moscow ? I made 2 trips to Moscow in the past year. Went around town and saw all the sites. Red Square is fantastic. Also spent time 4 hours north, up in Yaroslavl.

I couldn't get over how many beautiful women I saw. Just incredible.

Actually tennyboy and goatman were banned.  I participated recently as pope zimli, never denying who I was, and in fact was pm'd by a moderator.  No ethical problem that I can see.  Now if you want to bring up that thing with erynthered, Ghost of BIB, me and the sheep.....

522037[/snapback]

You're a slow pay just like the rest of your lazy ass liberal girlfriends. I WANT INTEREST!!!

( Maybe an extra beer or two would work. :D )

You're a slow pay just like the rest of your lazy ass liberal girlfriends. I WANT INTEREST!!!

( Maybe an extra beer or two would work. :D )

522625[/snapback]

I'm ready...will be at Frenchy's anytime on Feb 18 through 22. I'm staying at Sheraton Sand Key..work on Ghost of Bib and see if KRC can make it. My treat and I'll try and find some Sing Hai.

Were you in Moscow ? I made 2 trips to Moscow in the past year. Went around town and saw all the sites. Red Square is fantastic.  Also spent time 4 hours north, up in Yaroslavl.

I couldn't get over how many beautiful women I saw. Just incredible.

522610[/snapback]

Not Moscow, but was in Belarus. I was in Kiev, Lviv, Yalta, Odessa and Khmelnetsky in Ukraine. I'm going back to do some work in May and June and will do Moldava and probably do some things in St. Petersburg (not Erynthered's St. Pete.) and Moscow. Looking forward to it. The women are as gorgeous as the women in East Tennessee.

• 2 weeks later...
just a hello to all you folks after a period on the gulag!  Bills haven't been doing too well in my absence.  Come to think of Bush has had some problems as well.

521443[/snapback]

Sorry you couldn't stay longer.... :doh: