To lighten the mood and make people smile

taterhill

We're not allowed to post our kids pics. We have to be "special" to do that.

But yours is just too precious.

On the other hand, perhaps the Mods could figure out a way we could do it each holiday season or something. A week long family fest when we could post a pic of our families, children, grandchildren etc. with a holiday greeting.

Just like sending out those photo holiday cards to everyone.

We're not allowed to post our kids pics. We have to be "special" to do that.

But yours is just too precious.

On the other hand, perhaps the Mods could figure out a way we could do it each holiday season or something. A week long family fest when we could post a pic of our families, children, grandchildren etc. with a holiday greeting.

Just like sending out those photo holiday cards to everyone.

521431[/snapback]

That would be great. I'd love to post the pic of me and my girl, especially after this christmas when shes sporting her new Losman jersey!

South Corning...... :D

522861[/snapback]

How the hell is there a south corning. There are like 5 people that live there. Oh I get it the northern most farm is north corning. You are south corning, the guy on the left is west corning and the east east corning. With the center most person being in just corning. :D

How the hell is there a south corning.  There are like 5 people that live there.  Oh I get it the northern most farm is north corning.  You are south corning, the guy on the left is west corning and the east east corning.  With the center most person being in just corning.    :D

522868[/snapback]

You're funny. :D