Now that I sobered up, I have 2 points:

PJBrown

1) Regardless of final record this season, I am glad JP is getting the time. He has made plays that lead me to believe he is going to be a good, if not great one. JP to Lee Evans has the possibility to be one of the best QB/WR combos we've seen. JP's developement is a plus this season.

2) Ralph has to be simmering by now. People saying he is in it for the ticket revenues is disrespectful and ignorant. That guy has proven he wants to win. I look for heads to roll sooner than later, starting with our GM.

ok, a third point......can we clone London Fletcher's heart and share it with the rest of the team?

1) Regardless of final record this season, I am glad JP is getting the time. He has made plays that lead me to believe he is going to be a good, if not great one. JP to Lee Evans has the possibility to be one of the best QB/WR combos we've seen. JP's developement is a plus this season.

2) Ralph has to be simmering by now. People saying he is in it for the ticket revenues is disrespectful and ignorant. That guy has proven he wants to win. I look for heads to roll sooner than later, starting with our GM.

ok, a third point......can we clone London Fletcher's heart and share it with the rest of the team?

521222[/snapback]

1. me too

2. I hope so

3. they have been doing some promising research in S. Korea