Losman developing nicely for you guys

Agua

Thanks for the win yesterday! <_<

But you guys have got to be pleased with the development of Losman. The guy is obviously developing. Those first two Evans passes were absolutely perfect - so much so, that I couldn't even get p.o.'d at the coverage.

Losman's going to be a good QB for you guys and if you ever get anything around him, we'll be dreading meeting him for the next decade, probably.

Thanks for the win yesterday!  :D

But you guys have got to be pleased with the development of Losman.  The guy is obviously developing.  Those first two Evans passes were absolutely perfect - so much so, that I couldn't even get p.o.'d at the coverage.

Losman's going to be a good QB for you guys and if you ever get anything around him, we'll be dreading meeting him for the next decade, probably.

521144[/snapback]

Thanks for the props, and yes I am excited about him.

He is one of the few things I can take out of this season, and be happy about.

Of course, some Bills fans who feel they are smarter then the rest, think he will be a bust. <_<

Thanks for the win yesterday!  <_<

But you guys have got to be pleased with the development of Losman.  The guy is obviously developing.  Those first two Evans passes were absolutely perfect - so much so, that I couldn't even get p.o.'d at the coverage.

521144[/snapback]

Don't worry, we'll find a way to f*** him up! We always do.

PTR

Losman's going to have a good game against the Pats next week if the Bills O-Line can handle massive doses of blitzing.  Evans & Moulds should have a field day against Hobbs, Samuel, Wilson, and Hawkins.  Should be a high-scoring affair.

521205[/snapback]

Well, good luck with that, for the obvious reason (not like there's a chance in hell NE will melt down over the next 4 games).

But in any event, like I said, we had good coverage on both those Evans TDs and Losman just burned the ball into him. He's smart, mobile, and has a good arm. I wish our QB situation looked as good going forward as yours does. Of course, y'all have had to endure the pain of his development and that's something I don't look forward to having to go through.

Well, good luck with that, for the obvious reason (not like there's a chance in hell NE will melt down over the next 4 games).

But in any event, like I said, we had good coverage on both those Evans TDs and Losman just burned the ball into him.  He's smart, mobile, and has a good arm.  I wish our QB situation looked as good going forward as yours does.  Of course, y'all have had to endure the pain of his development and that's something I don't look forward to having to go through.

521232[/snapback]

Which makes Tom Brady all the more remarkable. Brady never went through the "pain of development" stage. <_<

Losman is going to be a fine NFL quarterback.

Aqua,

Do you agree that if we would have continued to blitz Rosenfelds when he came in, we would have won? In the 4th quarter all I saw were 3 and 4 man rushes, no blitzes.

521334[/snapback]

The revered QB wonder that is Sage Rosenfels would have willed a win, regardless. <_<

It doesn't get any lower than when the two teams that you hate, truly hate from the bottom of your soul, pity you.

521357[/snapback]

Yeah it does. When the fans of the team you hate the most pity you and their team f'in sucks balls.

Aqua,

Do you agree that if we would have continued to blitz Rosenfelds when he came in, we would have won? In the 4th quarter all I saw were 3 and 4 man rushes, no blitzes.

521334[/snapback]

I said the same thing yesterday. I also was talking to one of my firends who is a Dolphins fan. He (as I) could not understand why we would lay off the back up Rosenfels given that the pressure was so effective against Ferotte.

It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I said the same thing yesterday.  I also was talking to one of my firends who is a Dolphins fan.  He (as I) could not understand why we would lay off the back up Rosenfels given that the pressure was so effective against Ferotte.

It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

521495[/snapback]

I don't know....the pass rush was effective against Frerotte, partly because he was injured. He got rid of the ball, numerous times, toward open receivers, but the passes were just awful. Perhaps if he hadn't had the busted finger on his throwing hand, the Bills would have been forced to call off the hounds earlier in the game...

If this bunch of idiots in charge stay, I have no doubt you are correct in your assessment... :blink:

521213[/snapback]

They already tried. Does anyone have any doubts that Holcomb would have started all the games since the 1st Miami game if he hadn't gotten his concussion?