PPP vs. TSW

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once,....I think it might actually be safer to hang out on this board today.

...someone is gonna have a stroke next door!

521028[/snapback]

well you're lucky that RIO and tennyboner are gone, that was a daily thing here. Of course we still have sybil (Debbie), but she is hit and run most of the time.

well you're lucky that RIO and tennyboner are gone, that was a daily thing here.  Of course we still have sybil (Debbie), but she is hit and run most of the time.

521041[/snapback]

Tennybonehead is not gone, just posting under a different name. Of course, he is on a short leash because of previous behavior. If he behaves himself, then he can stay. If he goes back to his previous self, his IP will be banned.

I always thought he was brilliant!  Actually its me.  <_<

521083[/snapback]

Now why would you do that? Could have been a long thread trying to figure out who you were. (Or perhaps not)

Now why would you do that?  Could have been a long thread trying to figure out who you were.  (Or perhaps not)

521085[/snapback]

it's tennyboner what do you expect? And yes KRC I knew he was here and I knew who, just trying to add some entertainment value.

it's tennyboner what do you expect?  And yes KRC I knew he was here and I knew who, just trying to add some entertainment value.

521095[/snapback]

Actually was in Ukraine most of the time I was sentenced to the cybergulag. Nothing like a revolution and a russian winter to give you perspective. Fascinating country with some remarkable cities, Lviv, Kyiv, Yalta, Odessa. Loved Belarus (dicatatorship with a vengeance) and ;earned Russian (old blind dog...new tricks!) Finished the trip with a week in Istanbul...great city. Nice to be back.

I should apologize for how wrong I was about the war. It was really a great idea to go in there, destroy all those wmd's and be welcomed so warmly by the people of Iraq. What a wonderful thing to have a peaceful democratic country. And to think how so many of you corrected me when I said the war might cost a second hundred million dollars! Too bad Bush can't run for a third term so I could vote for him as a great leader! <_<

Actually was in Ukraine most of the time I was sentenced to the cybergulag.  Nothing like a revolution and a russian winter to give you perspective.  Fascinating country with some remarkable cities, Lviv, Kyiv, Yalta, Odessa.  Loved Belarus (dicatatorship with a vengeance) and ;earned Russian (old blind dog...new tricks!) Finished the trip with a week in Istanbul...great city.  Nice to be back. 

I should apologize for how wrong I was about the war.  It was really a great idea to go in there, destroy all those wmd's and be welcomed so warmly by the people of Iraq.  What a wonderful thing to have a peaceful democratic country.  And to think how so many of you corrected me when I said the war might cost a second hundred million dollars!  Too bad Bush can't run for a third term so I could vote for him as a great leader!  <_<

521103[/snapback]

And you got to spend all that time around those lithe, young Ukranian women. You have NOTHING to B word about. Who cares about politics when you have Natasha?

Prick.

And Mickey?

You're just a prick.

And you got to spend all that time around those lithe, young Ukranian women. You have NOTHING to B word about. Who cares about politics when you have Natasha?

Prick.

And Mickey?

You're just a prick.

521117[/snapback]

Sir, it is an honor to irritate you.

Prick.

And Mickey?

You're just a prick.

521117[/snapback]

The women were a great consolation in the cold russian winter. Tough job but somebody had to do it. <_<

Actually was in Ukraine most of the time I was sentenced to the cybergulag.  Nothing like a revolution and a russian winter to give you perspective.  Fascinating country with some remarkable cities, Lviv, Kyiv, Yalta, Odessa.  Loved Belarus (dicatatorship with a vengeance) and ;earned Russian (old blind dog...new tricks!) Finished the trip with a week in Istanbul...great city.  Nice to be back. 

I should apologize for how wrong I was about the war.  It was really a great idea to go in there, destroy all those wmd's and be welcomed so warmly by the people of Iraq.  What a wonderful thing to have a peaceful democratic country.  And to think how so many of you corrected me when I said the war might cost a second hundred million dollars!  Too bad Bush can't run for a third term so I could vote for him as a great leader!  :)

521103[/snapback]

You're just mad because your buddy Saddam is on the outs. That gosh darn Clinton and his 1998 Iraqi Freedom Act... :D

You're just mad because your buddy Saddam is on the outs. That gosh darn Clinton and his 1998 Iraqi Freedom Act... :)

522462[/snapback]

given the way things are going it might not be a bad idea to give Saddam the keys and let him drive the car again. We will end up with a Sunni dictator just as bad after the civil war. Only winners in this fiasco is Halliburton and the body bag maker.

given the way things are going it might not be a bad idea to give Saddam the keys and let him drive the car again. We will end up with a Sunni dictator just as bad after the civil war.  Only winners in this fiasco is Halliburton and the body bag maker.

522485[/snapback]

So Clinton's 1998 Iraqi Freedom Act was wrong???

Please advise..