Hey, You Guys Forgot That Drew Sucked!

With all the attention on our own misery, you guys forgot the one thing that should always make at least some of us feel a little better. . .

While JP showed some flashes yesterday, that Drew Bledsoe is doing to Dallas exactly what he would have done to any team trying to make progress: Turning in an absolute stinker, in an enormous must win game!

If nothing else, getting rid of DB was the right move. We may not be going anywhere this season, but Dallas is stuck with that albatross for another couple of years, until they realize what NE and Buffalo realized before them.

It'll take them a couple of years, but Dallas will come around and realize it too. But, alas, Parcells will be leaving about the same time DB does, so that team looks to be in a holding pattern for the next 5 yrs or so now.

There will be plenty of posts in this thread about "Who cares what Drew does" and criticizing the "Drew-bashers."  But that game yesterday was typical Bledsoe.  He melts on the road against good teams.

521006[/snapback]

I loved the pass that slipped out of his hands. :(

Hmmm, late season road game, divisional opponent, a must win game, and what does Drew come up with?

15-39 for 146, 1TD and 2 INT and was sacked 4 times...

where have i seen this before?

Now where are the apologists to claim it was the defenses fault for allowing 17 points?

Looking at some of the Cowboys boards last night...

reality is starting to set in for the Boys fans, and they are none too pleased. <_<

521005[/snapback]

Love it. . . my ex-college buddy, who I had a falling out with, is an enormous Pokes fan. This does my heart good.

(I'd pay that extra rent that clown tried to squeeze out of me now, just to have watched that clown watch DB yesterday! :D )

Hmmm, lets see, down 7, late i the game, and heres what Drew came up with...

Dallas Cowboys at 02:38

1-10-DAL33(2:38) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to P.Crayton (A.Pierce).

2-10-DAL33(2:32) D.Bledsoe pass to J.Jones to DAL 32 for -1 yards (K.Allen).

3-11-DAL32(2:02) D.Bledsoe pass intended for K.Johnson INTERCEPTED by B.Alexander (G.Wilson) at NYG 30. B.Alexander to NYG 45 for 15 yards (T.Glenn).

and

Dallas Cowboys at 01:22

1-10-DAL4(1:22) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to T.Glenn. Play Challenged by Review Assistant and Upheld.

2-10-DAL4(1:13) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to K.Johnson.

3-10-DAL4(1:08) D.Bledsoe pass to J.Jones to DAL 18 for 14 yards (A.Pierce).

1-10-DAL18(:51) D.Bledsoe spiked the ball to stop the clock.

2-10-DAL18(:50) D.Bledsoe up the middle to DAL 22 for 4 yards (K.Allen). Back to pass, rushes.

3-6-DAL22(:40) D.Bledsoe pass to J.Jones to DAL 30 for 8 yards (G.Wilson).

1-10-DAL30(:24) D.Bledsoe spiked the ball to stop the clock.

2-10-DAL30(:23) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to J.Witten.

3-10-DAL30(:16) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to K.Johnson (C.Deloatch).

4-10-DAL30(:10) D.Bledsoe pass to J.Jones to NYG 44 for 26 yards (A.Pierce, B.Alexander).

typical old Drew...

I did not see the game. I was a little busy with the Bills. I will take your word for it that he did not have a good game.

I find it very humorous that you guys don't want to talk about Drew when he has had a good game (which has been most of the season).

I did not see the game. I was a little busy with the Bills.  I will take your word for it that he did not have a good game.

I find it very humorous that you guys don't want to talk about Drew when he has had a good game (which has been most of the season).

521029[/snapback]

Trust us, the games that Drew has good games are not as important as the games that Drew has bad games. . . that's the rub for him.

I did not see the game. I was a little busy with the Bills.  I will take your word for it that he did not have a good game.

521029[/snapback]

The Giants game was on right next to the Bills game at my sports bar, good times! Too bad they didn't last. <_<

Hmmm, late season road game, divisional opponent, a must win game, and what does Drew come up with?

15-39 for 146, 1TD and 2 INT and was sacked 4 times...

You forgot the two fumbles; one of which was returned for the Giants' game-winning TD. <_<

You forgot the two fumbles; one of which was returned for the Giants' game-winning TD.  <_<

521048[/snapback]

You see Peter, even a moderator gets off on DB stinking up the joint. . . you ever heard the ole' expression "misery loves company"? Well, come join us Dallas fans. . . maybe DB can pass you the chips and dip to JP as they both watch the playoffs on TV.