Let it Snow

30dive

I've been featured in several low budget science fiction movies as "The Thing That Lives in the Cave".

You'd think people would learn to buy quality flashlights, and not wander off by themselves, by now, but go figure.

I also had a brief stint as a character actor in some 1960's actions movies as "the Guy Who Falls Down".

526575[/snapback]

:P

What I don't understand are the people in horror movies who walk into dark rooms without turning on the light. Don't they know there is always a scary monster in there lurking in the corner waiting for them to come in?? :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the director lied and told them they were in a comedy?   :D

527083[/snapback]

I was usually behind the door.

I tried hiding under the couch, but no one could find me. But I did make about $1.38 fumbling through the cushions.

I've been featured in several low budget science fiction movies as "The Thing That Lives in the Cave".

You'd think people would learn to buy quality flashlights, and not wander off by themselves, by now, but go figure.

I also had a brief stint as a character actor in some 1960's actions movies as "the Guy Who Falls Down".

526575[/snapback]

Don't be bashful, I enjoyed watching you playing Lt. Larry Turner in Queen of Outer Space

It's one of my all time favorite SciFi B-movies. Unfortunately, Amazon no longer has the VHS tape for sell. Can you see about getting WarnerBros to make the DVD?

COBOL is like Latin.  Not many people actually understand it these days

526923[/snapback]

IDENTIFICATION DIVISION

PROGRAM-ID. HelloFolks

PROCEDURE DIVISION

DisplayGreeting.

DISPLAY "Hello, Folks.".

STOP RUN.

I took a language class that covered it in brief. I think I remember some of it. Much more self documenting than latin.

Or the director lied and told them there were no monsters in the room.  That's what my brothers did to me when i was little.  Of course I believed them.  :D

527329[/snapback]

:D:D:D

There are ALWAYS monsters in the room...or very close. Trust me. 0:)

Don't be bashful, I enjoyed watching you playing Lt. Larry Turner in Queen of Outer Space

It's one of my all time favorite SciFi B-movies.  Unfortunately, Amazon no longer has the VHS tape for sell.  Can you see about getting WarnerBros to make the DVD?

528726[/snapback]

I can't even get my royalty checks.