Let it Snow

30dive

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he is. But not as old as the ancient one himself, BiB.

525775[/snapback]

I've been featured in several low budget science fiction movies as "The Thing That Lives in the Cave".

You'd think people would learn to buy quality flashlights, and not wander off by themselves, by now, but go figure.

I also had a brief stint as a character actor in some 1960's actions movies as "the Guy Who Falls Down".

Actually, the best way to do it is to post something incredibly stupid, then flame everyone in sight about how you're so much better than they are.

526194[/snapback]

Oh, STFU. I am SO much better than you. (nice couch)

:D

Oh, STFU. I am SO much better than you. (nice couch)

:D

526659[/snapback]

No, no, no...you're not DOING it right. First post something stupid, THEN call everyone else stupid. You know, like "wrestling is an art form/you all aren't sophisticated enough to understand", or "Refried barf is TOO food/I don't care if you're a professional chef, you don't know how to cook!"

No, no, no...you're not DOING it right.  First post something stupid, THEN call everyone else stupid.  You know, like "wrestling is an art form/you all aren't sophisticated enough to understand", or "Refried barf is TOO food/I don't care if you're a professional chef, you don't know how to cook!"

526663[/snapback]

Oh like your Cobol is to a self documenting lauguage statement? :D