Let it Snow

30dive

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I don't really know, I'll answer that for you.  There are "automatic" changes at certain levels.  I believe the next level is 500...but, I'm not sure.  They go from "rookie" to UDFA" (I think), etc.

But, for "Special People", you can drop Fearless Leader (SDS) a line and he may give you a "Custom" little notation...that is if you ride the short bus like me.

Now, perhaps one of the pay-no-attention Mods will give you the correct answer.

525545[/snapback]

"Special People" :pirate::w00t:

Next level it 500 posts, huh?? Don't think i'll ever get there. It took me since April to get 200. :lol: Guess I could start posting threads that have nothing meaningful in them. ;)

"Special People"  :pirate:  :w00t:

Next level it 500 posts, huh??  Don't think i'll ever get there.  It took me since April to get 200.  :lol:  Guess I could start posting threads that have nothing meaningful in them.  ;)

525654[/snapback]

First of all, I'm sure you'd qualify for "Special" status...just ask SDS for a little favor.

As for meaningless posts...join the club! ;)

Speaking of snow, looks like DC will be closed tomorrow. Might get THREE INCHES!!! Maybe up to five.

I can take my lawn chair and cooler to the I95 ramp and watch the spinning and wrecking festivities.

Bring popcorn.

525667[/snapback]

Yeah, they are expecting anywhere from 3 - 5 inches in the Urbana/Champaign area by tomorrow. It's so beautiful outside right now.

As for the wrecks, I am suprised there haven't been any on campus yet. There were a bunch of stupid college kids who had it coming with their stupid driving tonight. Good to know some things never change around here :pirate:

"Special People"  :pirate:  :w00t:

Next level it 500 posts, huh??  Don't think i'll ever get there.  It took me since April to get 200.  :lol:  Guess I could start posting threads that have nothing meaningful in them.  ;)

525654[/snapback]

Yup, 500 is the magic number. Once I hit 500 and changed blurb under my avatar, I became Mr. Popular on this board. Yes, that's right, it'll change your life ;)

Yeah, they are expecting anywhere from 3 - 5 inches in the Urbana/Champaign area by tomorrow.  It's so beautiful outside right now.

As for the wrecks, I am suprised there haven't been any on campus yet.  There were a bunch of stupid college kids who had it coming with their stupid driving tonight.  Good to know some things never change around here  :pirate:

525670[/snapback]

Stupid college kids! Stupid driving!

Hey...they're smashed. Cut 'em some slack, why dontcha?

First of all, I'm sure you'd qualify for "Special" status...just ask SDS for a little favor.

As for meaningless posts...join the club! :pirate:

525662[/snapback]

Okay, thanks.

Well, i wasn't going to point out that you post meaningless posts cause i didn't want to hurt your feelings. :w00t::lol:

Speaking of snow, looks like DC will be closed tomorrow. Might get THREE INCHES!!! Maybe up to five.

I can take my lawn chair and cooler to the I95 ramp and watch the spinning and wrecking festivities.

Bring popcorn.

525667[/snapback]

You guys are lucky you get so much snow. I wish we could replace some of this rain with snow. Then I can get out of going to work. :pirate:

Okay, thanks. 

Well, i wasn't going to point out that you post meaningless posts cause i didn't want to hurt your feelings.  :pirate:  :lol:

525716[/snapback]

All of my posts amuse me and enough meaning for me! :w00t: