Let it Snow

30dive

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not when he turns the wrong way down a one-way street, however...   :blink:

521891[/snapback]

Honestly though, who driving DC hasn't done that? More than once?

At least you didn't do it on purpose....

.....or Did you....hmmmm....

And BTW, quit messing with my long distance stalker contact. We have a system. Lana and I have strict rules, and a firm budget.

And BTW, quit messing with my long distance stalker contact. We have a system. Lana and I have strict rules, and a firm budget.

521948[/snapback]

You tell him Bib.

Who needs DC? That's a common occurence here on campus. While these kid's IQs are squared compared to mine, I can at least take solace in that my comman sense quotient is cubed to theirs...

521948[/snapback]

Mee-Ow

Here in the east SF bay, 55-60 for the high and about freezing at night. Frost on all the roofs when I get my morning paper. Saw a dusting on the hills about 2 miles away about 5 years ago.

We have had only 1-2 good days of rain so far this rainy season (startes in October). Start of a drought?

521497[/snapback]

That is interesting Wacka. What is it doing up in the Sierra's this year? It seems everytime they get dumped on in the west... Things get mild here. Growing up, I was especially disappointed with some of the mild/late winters in the 1980's. As a younger skier then, it had me dreaming for those Sierra type snows!

Everybody is saying it is supposed to be a warm winter this year back here (east of the MS)... It may be so but, I have a feeling we are gonna get more snow this year. Average for this side of the lake (windward) is 30-40 inches a year.

Warmer temps doesn't mean it isn't gonna snow... Could be hovering around the freezing mark and we will get pounded.

Does anyone know if this a El Neno year or La Nena year?

BTW, it is 9 degrees here and things are freezing fast. It is kinda early to see this kind of freeze. Spells nothing but trouble at work, especially with the days still getting shorter!

That is interesting Wacka.  What is it doing up in the Sierra's this year?  It seems everytime they get dumped on in the west... Things get mild here.  Growing up, I was especially disappointed with some of the mild/late winters in the 1980's.  As a younger skier then, it had me dreaming for those Sierra type snows!

Everybody is saying it is supposed to be a warm winter this year back here (east of the MS)... It may be so but, I have a feeling we are gonna get more snow this year.  Average for this side of the lake (windward) is 30-40 inches a year.

Warmer temps doesn't mean it isn't gonna snow... Could be hovering around the freezing mark and we will get pounded.

Does anyone know if this a El Neno year or La Nena year?

BTW, it is 9 degrees here and things are freezing fast.  It is kinda early to see this kind of freeze.  Spells nothing but trouble at work, especially with the days still getting shorter!

521969[/snapback]

30 degrees right now. Where I live is the coldest in the area. It is about 10-15 degrees warmer at night in SF. The days have the same high temp. In the summer we can get to 105-110 with SF only about 65-70!

The only good snowfall the Sierras got was those two days we got the good rain. They can make snow, but it is nothing compared to the real stuff. Blue Lake near Tahoe is the snowiest place in the lower 48. The Thanksgiving weekend was really bad for the resorts this year.

Haven't heard them mention El Nino or La Nina for a couple of years now.

521948[/snapback]

No, it was completely accidental, as I was more worried about getting someone to a bathroom than I was about whether or not Independence Avenue was a one-way street at that intersection...

No, it was completely accidental, as I was more worried about getting someone to a bathroom than I was about whether or not Independence Avenue was a one-way street at that intersection...

522543[/snapback]

Well, it wasn't me. I simply peed on your back seat.

Oh that's what it was.  I threw that out...sorry.  But I did shread it first.  :D

522785[/snapback]

If you to are taking contract hits, never do business on a snowy day, forensics can do some neat things with footprints in snow these days. Unless Bib can lease those Predators by the hour, which I am beginning to suspect he can.