Let it Snow

30dive

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorta stickin here in the west end, the visibility is the problem now, it is snowing pretty good, and now all the outlying schools are closing, just waiting for the Big 4 to start now!

30 anything sticking? In downtown , nothing on the ground yet

521049[/snapback]

We're supposed to get a couple inches here (beantown) overnight and into tomorrow morning which means I'll be dodging idiots on my way to work tomorrow.  I don't know how people that live in the northeast can drive so poorly in the snow.

521266[/snapback]

Who is the idiot, is sometimes a subjective call.

We're supposed to get a couple inches here (beantown) overnight and into tomorrow morning which means I'll be dodging idiots on my way to work tomorrow.  I don't know how people that live in the northeast can drive so poorly in the snow.

521266[/snapback]

We are expected to get 4-6" overnight. Usually, that is enough to keep most of the morons home. Combine that with the Iggles Monday night game, it will hopefully not be much of a problem tomorrow on the way to work.

Going home tonight, however, will suck big time. We are expected to get about 1-2" before the evening rush. It will probably take me 4 hours to get home from work. <_<

It's snowing in DC. 

Panic has set in.  Several people announced they are leaving early so they don't get stuck.

521348[/snapback]

It's oddly calm here. It's supposed to start around 3am. I'm surprised they haven't called a state of emergency yet.

Here in the east SF bay, 55-60 for the high and about freezing at night. Frost on all the roofs when I get my morning paper. Saw a dusting on the hills about 2 miles away about 5 years ago.

We have had only 1-2 good days of rain so far this rainy season (startes in October). Start of a drought?

Here in the east SF bay, 55-60 for the high and about freezing at night. Frost on all the roofs when I get my morning paper. Saw a dusting on the hills about 2 miles away about 5 years ago.

We have had only 1-2 good days of rain so far this rainy season (startes in October). Start of a drought?

521497[/snapback]

How bout I send you some rain from Oregon? Seems like we have had rain non-stop since October. :blink: