What will the fallout be?

Thailog80

Does this team completely fold and get blown out by 30 the rest of the way? Does MM play the young guys to see what he has? Does or has MM lose his team? I don't know what did or didnt happen with Eric Moulds. I have always liked Moulds and through tough times he's always been a stand up guy (On the field). It is sad to see things end for EM this way. I think he deserves better. He could've been a TO or some other trouble making distraction but he wasn't. He could've hit the free agent market years ago and cleaned up, Philly was interested, but he signed back with us because he bought into TD's manure also. Yeah his better days are behind him but how many of you liked seeing Sam Aiken in the slot yesterday? I didn't.

Buckle up it's going to be an ugly ride.

Does this team completely fold and get blown out by 30 the rest of the way? Does MM play the young guys to see what he has? Does or has MM lose his team? I don't know what did or didnt happen with Eric Moulds. I have always liked Moulds and through tough times he's always been a stand up guy (On the field). It is sad to see things end for EM this way. I think he deserves better. He could've been a TO or some other trouble making distraction but he wasn't. He could've hit the free agent market years ago and cleaned up, Philly was interested, but he signed back with us because he bought into TD's manure also. Yeah his better days are behind him but how many of you liked seeing Sam Aiken in the slot yesterday? I didn't.

Buckle up it's going to be an ugly ride.

520820[/snapback]

Actually, i think this is going to be good.

I WANT them to lose.

I want them to get killed.

I want the bloodbath at the end of the season. These idiots need to be shown the door.