Moulds

tron35

Eric Moulds is nothing short of a Class Act.  I hope he hooks up with a team that takes him to the big show, he deserves one shot which he never got in Buffalo.

520830[/snapback]

He's a class act alright............we can send up your way in minn.......next year he'll rent the boat during the bye week!!!!!!!!

Somewhere along the line here something has happened to the Bills organization that I grew up loving.

As a fan I can understand - it frustrates me - but I can understand the lack of success. I can understand players like Mike Williams not developing as we would like to see. I can take disagreements in philosophy and approach between the Coach and a player like Sam Adams. I can even take, as heartbreaking as it is, losing in the final moments after leading 23-3 at one point.

But what is not acceptable to me is when a player like Moulds who has given so much to the organization is treated in the manner he appears to have been on Sunday. I just dont understand why the Coach would allow this to happen.

I have been a Bills fan as long as I can remember, and Ive never been a fair-weather fan, or a band wagon jumper - I dont recall ever saying anything against the franchise (and being from the Toronto area I was a huge Flutie supporter, but the franchise comes first). Notwithstanding all that, I have to say the Moulds situation this past Sunday was very disheartening.

Chris

Somewhere along the line here something has happened this the Bills organization that I grew up loving.

As a fan I can understand - it frustrates me - but I can understand the lack of success.  I can understand players like Mike Williams not developing as we would like to see.  I can even take disagreements in philosophy and approach between the Coach and a player like Sam Adams.  I can even take, as heartbreaking as it is, losing in the final moments after leading 23-3 at one point.

But what is not acceptable to me is when a player like Moulds who has given so much to the organization is treated in the manner he appears to have been on Sunday.  I just dont understand why the Coach would allow this to happen.

I have been a Bills fan as long as I can remember, and Ive never been a fair-weather fain, or a band wagon jumper - I dont recall ever saying anything against the franchise (and being from the Toronto area I was a huge Flutie supporter, but the franchise comes first).  Notwithstanding all that, I have to say the Moulds situation this past Sunday was very disheartneing.

Chris

520952[/snapback]

Yes it was.

Somewhere along the line here something has happened this the Bills organization that I grew up loving.

As a fan I can understand - it frustrates me - but I can understand the lack of success.  I can understand players like Mike Williams not developing as we would like to see.  I can even take disagreements in philosophy and approach between the Coach and a player like Sam Adams.  I can even take, as heartbreaking as it is, losing in the final moments after leading 23-3 at one point.

But what is not acceptable to me is when a player like Moulds who has given so much to the organization is treated in the manner he appears to have been on Sunday.  I just dont understand why the Coach would allow this to happen.

I have been a Bills fan as long as I can remember, and Ive never been a fair-weather fain, or a band wagon jumper - I dont recall ever saying anything against the franchise (and being from the Toronto area I was a huge Flutie supporter, but the franchise comes first).  Notwithstanding all that, I have to say the Moulds situation this past Sunday was very disheartneing.

Chris

520952[/snapback]

What is it about Moulds people do not understand? HE is no longer a #1 WR. He has not been for at least 2-3 years (since his injury). A pro-football team is not a charity organization. If you are not performing and complaining in the meantime, the chances are your playing time will be affected.

I understand that Moulds was our #1 WR for the many seasons that the Bills did not make the playoffs. But, he never was a clutch player. His performance never escalated as the game pressure increased. Therefore, in my mind he was never a great WR. Andre was a clutch WR.

One of the grave errors this coaching staff made was not cleaning house of veterans who would not buy into their system. Parcells did this with every team he went to. He would cut vets who would resist change. Moulds has resisted each change made. He was the biggest lockerroom voice in the flutie-johnson debacle. He was the one who piped-up about JP starting.

Good bye eric.

What is it about Moulds people do not understand? HE is no longer a #1 WR. He has not been for at least 2-3 years (since his injury). A pro-football team is not a charity organization. If you are not performing and complaining in the meantime, the chances are your playing time will be affected.

I understand that Moulds was our #1 WR for the many seasons that the Bills did not make the playoffs. But, he never was a clutch player. His performance never escalated as the game pressure increased. Therefore, in my mind he was never a great WR. Andre was a clutch WR.

One of the grave errors this coaching staff made was not cleaning house of veterans who would not buy into their system. Parcells did this with every team he went to. He would cut vets who would resist change. Moulds has resisted each change made. He was the biggest lockerroom voice in the flutie-johnson debacle. He was the one who piped-up about JP starting.

Good bye eric.

520975[/snapback]

Ask the Dolphins who they think our number one receiver is? Better yet, to whom did they roll their coverage?

Hint: He wears number 80.