Political radio

Adam

Any of you think thay guys like Limbaugh, Hannity, and Franken widen the gap between the 2 parties?

If kids listen to these bozos we'll have a country full of extremists (more so than now) in no time.

Any of you think thay guys like Limbaugh, Hannity, and Franken widen the gap between the 2 parties?

If kids listen to these bozos we'll have a country full of extremists (more so than now) in no time.

1786[/snapback]

I listen to Hannity. Kids call in all the time. I think that is part of the plan?

Yeah, whatever happened to the gold old days when kids just smoked dope, got loaded and listened all day and night to head-banging heavy meatal rock-n-roll?

At least we were all unified back then. Er, I think I remember it that way. But then again, I'm really not sure. It's all kinda fuzzy now that I try to think about it.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Don't worry; its HARDLY a new fad.

Guys like Father Coughlin, H.R. Mencken, and William F. Buckley have been trying to stir the American pot over the years...! All you can basically do is laugh at them and move on... I get a real laugh out of listening to Rush sometimes I must admit. It's like a political comedy show. I'm not offended; just entertained, like the WWE does for sports. It's not real, but it's ohh so entertaining!!!

G. Gordon Liddy had perhaps the best show out of all of them, in all seriousness. I was very impressed by his level-headedness.

Archived