Just arrived home from Dolphin Stadium ...

ChasBB

Just got home from my 6+ hour drive from Dolphin Stadium. That was right up there with watching Buffalo blow a 28-0 halftime lead at home against Bert Jones and the Baltimore Colts back in the late 70's.

Very simply, Buffalo is a team that does not believe in itself -- even when things are going well, they assume it must be a fluke and that the wheels will eventually fall off and they are correct. There's just no excitement in this group. They are literally just going through the motions.

On the bright side, Mularkey finally won a coach's challenge!! Was that like the 1st one in about 40 tries?!

After Losman's interception deep in the red zone, I had the feeling that they weren't going to put up any more points and the offense didn't. Why not run? If they don't score, then take the field goal -- at least come away with some points. At the very least, throw the damn ball away if it's not there. All-in-all, Losman looked good. The two turnovers were bad, but he threw well for the most part and moved around pretty well.

Our defense just plain sucks. They play decent for a while and then just enter into some type of funk that they can't get themselves out of. Couldn't believe how wide open the strong side of the field was. While they were not screen passes, it reminded me of how Buffalo could not stop Baltimore's screen passes in the game I mentioned earlier. Suddenly, the inept Dolphins seemed to be able to move the ball at will. That's because of a lack of will by the Bills.

They just don't want it. Why that is is anyone's guess, but this team has no fire left if it ever had any to begin with.

It's time to go to a youth movement.