What hurts most about this latest loss

Anytime you blow a 20-point lead in 11 minutes it's gonna suck. But what really kills me is that I spent many a post here at the Stadium Wall defending TD , MM, and this Bills team from the naysayers, only to have this team implode far worse than even the most negative poster ever imagined!

I was a good, optimistic, loyal Bills fan. I buy season tickets even though I live 500 miles away and only make half the games. I wrote nasty e-mails to Jerry Sullivan defending TD over Mike Williams, I gave everyone involved with this team the benefit of the doubt. I defended my beloved team to a--hole Pats fans week after freakin' week. And this is how I am rewarded?

Just when you think they can't sink any lower, they surprise me!

PTR

Anytime you blow a 20-point lead in 11 minutes it's gonna suck.  But what really kills me is that I spent many a post here at the Stadium Wall defending TD , MM, and this Bills team from the naysayers, only to have this team implode far worse than even the most negative poster ever imagined!

I was a good, optimistic, loyal Bills fan.  I buy season tickets even though I live 500 miles away and only make half the games.  I wrote nasty e-mails to Jerry Sullivan defending TD over Mike Williams,  I gave everyone involved with this team the benefit of the doubt.  I defended my beloved team to a--hole Pats fans week after freakin' week.  And this is how I am rewarded?

Just when you think they can't sink any lower, they surprise me!

PTR

520488[/snapback]

I feel your pain! Drink up and go home..... :(