Another Golden Theisman Quote

Chilly

Toward the end of the 4th quarter, they decided to talk about who the coach of the year is gonna be. Mike Patrick picked Lovie Smith, which was a good pick.

Then, good old Theisman, while Mike's explaining the Lovie pick, cuts him off and goes "MIKE TICE! MIKE TICE!"

He proceeds to try to justify Tice winning coach of the year. <_<

Toward the end of the 4th quarter, they decided to talk about who the coach of the year is gonna be.  Mike Patrick picked Lovie Smith, which was a good pick.

Then, good old Theismann, while Mike's explaining the Lovie pick, cuts him off and goes "MIKE TICE!  MIKE TICE!"

He proceeds to try to justify Tice winning coach of the year.  :doh:

520468[/snapback]

Joe still owes Tice $$$ for all of the great tickets... <_<

Guest BackInDaDay
.....and for the invite to the Boat Sex Party. Theisman preformed for free that night.

520496[/snapback]

That's just wrong. <_<

All 3 of those guys on Sunday Night Football are ASSCLOWNS!! I cannot stand Theisman! He is terrible.

521275[/snapback]

Speaking of great Theeeesman quotes, I overheard something to the effect of this during the game:

"What the Raiders need here is for someone to make a play. The coach is hoping someone makes a play.."

Amazing.

Speaking of great Theeeesman quotes, I overheard something to the effect of this during the game:

"What the Raiders need here is for someone to make a play.  The coach is hoping someone makes a play.."

Amazing.

521283[/snapback]

That brings up a good question...

Who is worse, Madden or Joe?

I'd have to say Joe. Madden is a blaber mouth and that screen pen he uses is annoying, but Joe has that whining voice and always states the obvious!!

521298[/snapback]

I'd have to agree. Listening to Madden tonight is much better then listening to Asshat Joe.

No way.... I'd take Theismann over Madden any day of the week. Madden and Michaels both have run their course. I'm just sick of their voices for the last 25 years. Give us some new blood... some unknowns with quick personalities.

How about Dungy for coach of the year? 12-0 is pretty good. Yeah they have great personnel, but hey, 12-0 is 12-0...