I think Coach Mullarkey's fate was sealed today

The Gaughan article in todays News talked about how Ralph likes Mike Mullarkey, but I think it will be hard to keep him around with the way the Bills are unravelling under his watch. MM's whole NFL future is going down the drain in a matter of 6 weeks.

PTR

The Gaughan article in todays News talked about how Ralph likes Mike Mullarkey, but I think it will be hard to keep him around with the way the Bills are unravelling under his watch.  MM's whole NFL future is going down the drain in a matter of 6 weeks.

PTR

520362[/snapback]

Honestly, as much as the team sucks, I was mildly surprised with how much passion they played with, until Frerrotte went out...

Honestly, as much as the team sucks, I was mildly surprised with how much passion they played with, until Frerrotte went out...

520388[/snapback]

I don't think he has lost Tim Anderson, Justin Bannan or Jim Leonhard. He only loses the scrubs like Adams, Clements, Mike Williams, McGahee, Moulds etc.. <_<

I don't think he has lost Tim Anderson, Justin Bannan or Jim Leonhard.  He only loses the scrubs like Adams, Clements, Mike Williams, McGahee, Moulds etc.. <_<

520407[/snapback]

He has no control over Moulds? Moulds' feelings are hurt so he decided to play when and if he felt like it? Pink slip should be awaiting Mike Monday. Course Ralph doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger.

The Gaughan article in todays News talked about how Ralph likes Mike Mullarkey, but I think it will be hard to keep him around with the way the Bills are unravelling under his watch.  MM's whole NFL future is going down the drain in a matter of 6 weeks.

PTR

520362[/snapback]

I can't think of a coach who work well under our current personnel.

I don't think he has lost Tim Anderson, Justin Bannan or Jim Leonhard.  He only loses the scrubs like Adams, Clements, Mike Williams, McGahee, Moulds etc.. :doh:

520407[/snapback]

Good point...And it's obvious Duke Preston is 100% on board... <_<