Sage Frickin' Rosenfels

JoeF

I am sorry...I just can't believe it...I knew coming in today we were not a good football team...but Sage Frickin' Rosenfels shouldn't even have a job in the NFL. I saw a post comparing Sage Frickin' Rosenfels to Frank Reich..folks I knew Frank Reich, I saw him play and Sage Frickin' Rosenfels is no Frank Reich....

Oh well--four games left...and JP is becoming more and more fun to watch...there is absolutely no reason to get conservative now----let the kid sling...get some more on film of him throwing that beautiful deep ball of his..it will set a tone for next year.

They didn't prepare for him and they thought they had the game in the bag.  Those right there were the reasons for the loss.

520303[/snapback]

I can buy this only partly Mad...we are talking about a guy who has shown nothing his entire NFL career...he attempted 59 passes in 5 years up until today..with a 44% completion percentage and 3 TD's and 5 INT's....I want to puke....Are we really THIS bad?

I can buy this only partly Mad...we are talking about a guy who has shown nothing his entire NFL career...he attempted 59 passes in 5 years up until today..with a 44% completion percentage and 3 TD's and 5 INT's....I want to puke....Are we really THIS bad?

The Bills' defense was already on the plane after the safety, thinking the game was in the bag. Ryan Leaf could probably have QB'd that win.

They didn't prepare for him and they thought they had the game in the bag.  Those right there were the reasons for the loss.

520303[/snapback]

I hate that. If you're a big time defense which the Bills are not, then protecting a 23-3 lead should be money in the bank.

Bottom line: Until the Bills have a legit pass rusher who can create havoc and draw double teams, this will continue to be an issue.

I am sorry...I just can't believe it...I knew coming in today we were not a good football team...but Sage Frickin' Rosenfels shouldn't even have a job in the NFL.  I saw a post comparing Sage Frickin' Rosenfels to Frank Reich..folks I knew Frank Reich, I saw him play and Sage Frickin' Rosenfels is no Frank Reich....

Oh well--four games left...and JP is becoming more and more fun to watch...there is absolutely no reason to get conservative now----let the kid sling...get some more on film of him throwing that beautiful deep ball of his..it will set a tone for next year.

520281[/snapback]

How soon we forget that debacle against Boller last year in Baltimore. What has he done since we made him look like a potential HOF? Squat! He can only beat our D and not anybody else's in this league. <_<

I hate that. If you're a big time defense which the Bills are not, then protecting a 23-3 lead should be money in the bank.

Bottom line: Until the Bills have a legit pass rusher who can create havoc and draw double teams, this will continue to be an issue.

520387[/snapback]

OHHHHHH-but Schobel is a QUALITY DE!!! gets double digit sacks!!!!!-except when it means something.SAGEY was having hors deuvres back there during the last drive--and still had time to throw.