Mularkey's post-game comments

guru

1. He said that he thought the defense played well.

2. He said he didn't talk to Eric Moulds about not being on the field for much of the second half.

He should have said, like he has on many occasions, " I don't know what happened until I look at the film tomorrow !!!"

WTF !! :doh:<_<:P

2. He said he didn't talk to Eric Moulds about not being on the field for much of the second half.

He should have said, like he has on many occasions, " I don't know what happened until I look at the film tomorrow !!!"

WTF !!  :P  :doh:  :P

520182[/snapback]

What a pile of Mularkey! <_<

WTF !!  :doh:  <_<  :P

520182[/snapback]

Any disillusion about how they played should have been squashed on that long bomb to Chambers. That was bottom of the barrel defense.

Any disillusion about how they played should have been squashed on that long bomb to Chambers.  That was bottom of the barrel defense.

520235[/snapback]

Wow...4 hours of therapy already logged to forget that Play and you had to bring it up... <_<