What to do?

Mile High

where do they go from here? what do the bills do? they can't put matthews in to start against the pats can they? it's kinda scary if you think about it. it seems to me that it's a dead end street for this team right now. its' really simple to point fingers at the oline and say bledsoe needs more time. one real misread on a blitz pick up is all i saw today when he had less than 3 to 4 seconds. the others were HIS fault. and if the plays not there (primary reciever) then good qb's and not great ones find a way to make something happen... anything. play calling was below average but not completely terrible. and where the HELL is the long ball. don't these coaches realize that the long pass is going to open up sooooooo fugin much for the offense. its going to pull guys out of the "box" and make the opposing d play a different style. god it's frustrating to know with the talent on this team this year should be 2 and 0.

so what do they do?

and how many games are we going to see where the d keeps this team in the game? i just keep waiting and waiting for the offense to finsh the games but, nothing. and if you think that it's just 2 games wake the fug up, we're 0 and 2 and in last place with the dolphins.

We could trade our 1st round pick next year for a franchise QB!!!

Oh wait, we tried that.  :o

And, we don't have a 1st round pick next year.  :lol:  :D  :blink:

37430[/snapback]

i think losman will make all the difference in the world next year. but, man we just waited 8 months or so for bills football. and now this crap. god i'm pissed !

I've been against playing Willis over Henry until now. Henry has proven himself over the years and earned his carries until now. This team needs a spark. Why not at least split time? The "I need 25 carries a game to be effective is crap." We are in too desperate need of offense for Willis to get 2 touches!

What to do????

1. Get Shane Matthews 2 more weeks to study the playbook

and have the quick hook ready for Drew against the Pats,

or the Ralph will get very, very ugly.

2. Get Marcus Price in at RT, & have JMac get MW ready for OG.

3. Get Lawyer Milloy healthy fast.

Go ahead and bench Bledsoe. Shane Mathews will get sacked 7 times and the Bills still won't be able to run the ball. It's the O-Line, not the QB.

37539[/snapback]

Not so. Matthews is quite adept at getting rid of the ball, suffering neither sack or interception. Check out his career stats. He's played for his share of marginal O-lines, yet does not dig a grave for his team.