This year, we got Direct TV just for the Bills.

there is $165 dollars down the drain. It really stinks you know , you have to wait from January to September just to see your team play again. You think they will be good, and what do they do? CHOKE. oh and lose Bledsoe, but its not like he made much of a difference lol

there is $165 dollars down the drain. It really stinks you know , you have to wait from January to September just to see your team play again. You think they will be good, and what do they do? CHOKE. oh and lose Bledsoe, but its not like he made much of a difference lol

520071[/snapback]

Eight years for me.

520071[/snapback]

where did you get a $165 deal for a new sub?

520071[/snapback]

$165?

Crap, I'm on my 3rd year and couldn't that good a price.