Moulds

Speculation is that he was upset about this week's News article, and that he took himself out of the game.

520099[/snapback]

I actually don't blame Moulds for being pissed if the Bills are leaking stories to signal his departure.

The guy has been loyal to the Bills. I know there are a lot of people on this board who have gone out of their way to be critical of him (after he apparently stated the obvious earlier in the season), yet, at the right price, I would not hesitate to have him back on this team next year.

Speculation is that he was upset about this week's News article, and that he took himself out of the game.

520099[/snapback]

i like Moulds, always have, but he is a Pro. If he took himself out of the game without good reason(ie injury) that is unconscionable.

I actually don't blame Moulds for being pissed if the Bills are leaking stories to signal his departure.

The guy has been loyal to the Bills.  I know there are a lot of people on this board who have gone out of their way to be critical of him (after he apparently stated the obvious earlier in the season), yet, at the right price, I would not hesitate to have him back on this team next year.

520278[/snapback]

"at the right price" is the key... appears to be too late now anyways.

i like Moulds, always have, but he is a Pro. If he took himself out of the game without good reason(ie injury) that is unconscionable.

520294[/snapback]

Are we even sure that he took himself out of the game for that reason? I agree with that aspect of your post if he did.

I just don't blame him for being pissed about the article if in fact he is pissed about the article.