It's easy to be upset...

buckeyemike

We were deceiving ourselves if we thought this team was going anywhere this year. This is the type of game Ralph probably goes apoplectic (sp?) over.

Yeah...if they won the division at 8-8 or 9-7, they would get rototilled in the first round by a hungry Steelers or Jaguars team, even at home.

I think the next time the Bills have a 21-0 lead, I'll just stay home and won't find a place to watch the game. That's what happened today (I didn't get to the game until early in the second quarter, so I missed all three touchdowns).

This is not a good team, folks, but I guess that's stating the obvious.

But, these type of comebacks happen, and they seem to occur in football with increasing frequency. USC's comeback against Notre Dame was eerily similar to today's game, especially in the last two minutes. If you can't stop the other team who's 77 yards from paydirt with two minutes to go (and no timeouts for them), then you don't deserve to win. Period.

Let the flaming begin.

Mike

We were deceiving ourselves if we thought this team was going anywhere this year.  This is the type of game Ralph probably goes apoplectic (sp?) over.

Yeah...if they won the division at 8-8 or 9-7, they would get rototilled in the first round by a hungry Steelers or Jaguars team, even at home. 

I think the next time the Bills have a 21-0 lead, I'll just stay home and won't find a place to watch the game.  That's what happened today (I didn't get to the game until early in the second quarter, so I missed all three touchdowns).

This is not a good team, folks, but I guess that's stating the obvious.

But, these type of comebacks happen, and they seem to occur in football with increasing frequency.  USC's comeback against Notre Dame was eerily similar to today's game, especially in the last two minutes.  If you can't stop the other team who's 77 yards from paydirt with two minutes to go (and no timeouts for them), then you don't deserve to win.  Period.

Let the flaming begin.

Mike

520029[/snapback]

Its when you have a very strong feeling that the team is gonna lose after blowing a first and goal from the 3 with a 20 point lead that you have the problem.These things dont just HAPPEN---they are caused by HORRIBLE line play(absolutely NO rush on rosenhoos)--and a 'collapse like a buncha little girls in the 4th' O-line.

We all knew this teams problem--and they met our expectations. We expected this--and got it.

What now?

Fire everyone. I mean it, from TD to the friggen Jock Strap Coach. Gone.

This team hasn't had heart or guts since Wade's team lost to Tennessee.

This is a result of poor player selection and poor coaching.

You will not get rid of this culture of losing unless you clean house.

I was a Mularkey fan but the continued pathetic play of this team and collapse when the smallest amount of pressure is applied is absolutely atrocious. This guy's playcalling is GOD AWFUL.

Gone. Everyone. Start over. Another 5 years until we SNIFF the playoffs.

RTB

What now?

Fire everyone. I mean it, from TD to the friggen Jock Strap Coach. Gone.

This team hasn't had heart or guts since Wade's team lost to Tennessee.

This is a result of poor player selection and poor coaching.

You will not get rid of this culture of losing unless you clean house.

I was a Mularkey fan but the continued pathetic play of this team and collapse when the smallest amount of pressure is applied is absolutely atrocious. This guy's playcalling is GOD AWFUL.

Gone. Everyone. Start over. Another 5 years until we SNIFF the playoffs.

RTB

520041[/snapback]

99% agree...But I'll tell you this much...get the right people in to run this thing and I guarantee you it will not be 5 years before we see the playoffs...

Good...this is all cathartic.

Some here are blaming the coaches and TD. I'm blaming the players.

They are the ones who execute on the field. If they can't do the job, then find someone who can.

Mike

What now is exactly the right question. But I am very concerned about the current situation. I would feel better if Ralph was not in his late 80s. There are major decisions on the horizon (gm, coaches and players), and who will be making them? If TD goes, then how do you keep Modrak and MM? Can MM coach? Does he have the respect of the players? If there are so many internal issues, why would you think that things would be different next year?

It seems to me that if RW fires TD he must also fire MM. A new gm should have his choice of coach. It may be unfair, but I am having hard time figuring out what went wrong and who is to blame.

This is not a good situation and I have no confidence that things will turn around. No easy answers here.