The first phone that should be ringing

Rocket Man

is Scott Pioli's or Ron Wolf's at the end of the season. Personally I prefer Pioli. This thing needs to be taken apart at the seams and built from the lines out. It is time to hire someone who KNOWS how to WIN by building a TEAM. Enough second hand hires, enough of all of this BS.....if you want to win it Ralph then open the wallet and go for it.....if not be content to stand butt deep in the mediocrity that has been in place since Bill Polian left town.

is Scott Pioli's or Ron Wolf's at the end of the season. Personally I prefer Pioli. This thing needs to be taken apart at the seams and built from the lines out. It is time to hire someone who KNOWS how to WIN by building a TEAM. Enough second hand hires, enough of all of this BS.....if you want to win it Ralph then open the wallet and go for it.....if not be content to stand butt deep in the mediocrity that has been in place since Bill Polian left town.

520013[/snapback]

Well said! This organization is a God D joke!

I'd like to take this opportunity to throw my hat in the ring as new GM. I will pay the fee to ESPN and subscribe to Mel Kiper's draft giude, choosing the best available lineman in each of the first three rounds. I guarantee it will be the best draft we have had in 5 years.

520031[/snapback]

Hmm..so you too would have selected Mike Williams...